More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ReaperofBalance ReaperofBalance

So, who and where are you and how did you get the contracts and debts?

Naruto, Konoha, and you're helping a friend (to start)

Naruto sighed as he approached the house of his friends Sasuke and Sakura Uchiha as he had been invited for dinner to catch up since it was one of the times Sasuke was back in the village. Naruto wouldn't lie and say that he was actually closer friends to Sakura than he was with Sasuke since he didn't approve of Sasuke essentially just abandoning Sakura after he got her pregnant and only showing up once each 8 or so months afterwards.

He knew Sasuke was trying to "find himself" and felt he did his job of ensuring the continuation of the Uchiha by having his daughter Sarada, but still he had a family and he just left them behind, didn't even ask Sakura to come with him, just left. The two had several... "discussions" over the years about, especially as Sarada got older and was ready to be trained as a Kunoichi, it but the teme still wouldn't be moved on his decision.

Naruto had done what he could to alleviate the loneliness for Sakura, which wasn't helped by her living in the Uchiha district that only had her mother-in-law and daughter in it while still being pretty isolated from the village, and be a father figure to Sarada, while still being there for his own wife and daughters and being Hokage (thank you Shadow Clones), but he could only do so much without people thinking he was trying to cheat on Hinata. Thankfully, in a few months he'd have more free time as he was ready to name Konohamaru as his successor since his protoge/rival/best friend was more than ready to take on the mantle and Naruto had already gotten 25 years of the job.

Knocking on the door, he waited until it opened and smiled at the sight of his pink haired former teammate wearing her red dress and white pants, both of which clung to her figure and showed that motherhood had improved her tits from a mid B to a High CC-low D cup while her ass was still a very nice bubble butt. Yes, Naruto still found Naruto attractive, he'd be a liar to claim he didn't after desiring her for years.

"Naruto! Good to see you." Sakura smiled as she hugged him and Naruto returned it before he came in and unsealed a bottle of Sake and set it on the table for later as Sakura made tea for them. "How are Hinata and the girls?" Sakura asked as she sat there, though Naruto could tell something was seriously bothering her.

"They're doing all right, Hinata is still sweet and loving, Himawari is still acting cute and loveable, and Boruko is still causing trouble when she can." Naruto stated knowing his eldest was taking a bit after him in pranking, the problem was she took things either too far or she chose the absolute WORST time to try and do a prank. Her panting the Hokage monument like he did was one thing, but doing it when a Daimyo or one of the Kages were visiting was VERY problematic.

He would also admit that he was a bit insulted she didn't even bother to ask him for advice or help, he hadn't earned the nickname "prankster king of hell" for nothing after all.

"I understand a bit, Sarada is still a bit of a shy girl, though she still idol worships you and it's gotten worse since you started spending more time with her." Sakura stated with a fond smile, though internally she couldn't help look over her teammate and admit he had only gotten more handsome over the years.

She was honestly a little jealous of Hinata for having such an attentive husband and father to her children. There had been times she couldn't help but wonder what her life, and Sarada's, would be like if she had given Naruto a real chance instead of blindly chasing Sasuke time and again. Partly for her own happiness, and partly because Sarada deserved an actual father rather than a sperm doner who showed up every once and a while.

But... she had missed her chance, unless Naruto made some last minute law or there was some clan law she didn't know about, there was no way for Naruto to have another wife. "Ugh! Why can't I stop thinking about that?!?! I get it! I'm lonely, I'm pissed at Sasuke, and bitter at missing my chance, but not only do I love Mikoto-chan as a mother, but I'm not putting Sarada through me and Sasuke having a divorce nor am I going to put Hinata in that position either." Sakura thought knowing it was partly necessary for her to stay married to Sasuke because of the clan status and benefits she had, not to mention Sasuke could easily make Sarada lose her place in the clan as he was technically Clan Head with Mikoto being regent.

Of course, if Naruto did take her into his clan then she'd be fine since she knew Mikoto wasn't going to just abandon her if she did divorce Sasuke.

"How are things with you?" Naruto asked as he sipped his tea and breaking Sakura from her conflicting thoughts.

"All right, I guess, the hospital is going well with the new policies, improvements, and techniques me, Ino, Tsunade-sama, and Shizune-senpai have added. Sarada is doing well in her training since she decided to take a break from active duty and focus on improving herself before the next set of exams. Mikoto comes by a few times a week to have lunch and chat. It's just..." She stated and Naruto nodded.

"Your husband isn't as attentive and present as you'd like." Naruto stated knowing that Sakura was lonely and they did all they could to help, but having friends during the day and part of night didn't fill the void left when alone at night in bed.

"Yeah, that." Sakura stated with a sigh, "I mean, I knew he wasn't just going to jump at the chance to stay when he decided to start traveling before we were officially together, but I thought that getting married and having Sarada would at least make him visit more often, though all he seems interested in is checking out any of the younger ninja to possibly be worth his time training and how Sarada is doing with her Sharingan before leaving again. He just has no interest in me or being a father." Sakura sighed sadly as she sat there with a depressed look on her face.

"I'm sorry, Sakura." Naruto stated sadly as he grabbed her hand making her smile in appreciation.

"Thanks, I was hoping having you come over would make Sasuke come, but he just sent a message saying he'd be leaving anyway regardless." Sakura stated as she sighed, "Naruto... Could... could you talk to Sasuke? If he'd listen to anyone, it would be you." Sakura asked and was confused by Naruto's own confused face.

"What do you mean?" Naruto asked and Sakura frowned.

"He usually listens to you, I mean I'm not expecting a miracle, but you could probably at least get him to consider coming home more and-" She was caught off as she looked at Naruto's shocked expression.

"Sakura, I've done that! Every time he's in the village I've talked to him and tried to get him to spend more time with you and Sarada and to stop traveling so much. He keeps refusing saying there's no point since the Uchiha would continue and he's done his part. I've argued, pleaded, suggested, threatened, all of it and the idiot STILL won't listen to me or a word I say." Naruto stated before noticing the heartbroken look on her face.

"So... I was just a means to an end, he just wanted to ensure the Uchiha Clan continued in Konoha." She stated as tears started trailing down her face making Naruto swear internally.

"I'm sorry, Sakura, I never meant to tell you that, even if you did have the right to know." Naruto stated as she shook her head.

"No, it's my fault. Even when we were in the academy, his focus was only the Uchiha Clan, why would our marriage be any different?" She stated sadly as Naruto squeezed her hand.

"At least he's been providing money for you and Sarada." Naruto stated only to get a bad feeling as Sakura looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean? We get by on my income from the hospital since the Uchiha Clan account was drained to pay the damages Sasuke caused during the time with Orochimaru and The Akatsuki. Plus there's the bit of savings I had in Sasuke's and I's marriage account, though I still have to cut a bit of my pay to go towards the reaprations still owed." Sakura stated seeing the shocked look on Naruto's face, "Naruto, it's not a big deal, I-" She stated before Naruto cut her off.

"Sakura, I BOUGHT all the debt and charges against Sasuke after the war, being the hero and having friends in all the villages made that a bit easier. I told Sasuke to just consider it a wedding gift, but he wanted to pay me back, so I told him to leave the Uchiha Clan account alone for Mikoto and any children you two had. Every time he's in the village, he takes two or three S rank missions and turns them in when he gets back, I pay him and he said he was going to give the money to you so you could figure out what you needed to use and what you could pay me back with. I didn't care about the money so I never checked if you were paying or not since I was fine financially regardless." Naruto stated as Sakura stared at him in shock.

"WHAT?!?!?!" Sakura screamed making Naruto flinch slightly seeing that she hadn't changed in that aspect since their youth. "Naruto, Sasuke told me the Uchiha account was used for that and that since he was traveling he wasn't an active duty ninja and thus couldn't take mission from you! And I watch our finances like a hawk, I'd know if there was any outside income coming in." She stated switching between shocked, hurt, and royally pissed off.

"What the fuck have you done now, Sasuke?" Naruto groaned as he facepalmed.

"Naruto, how much was it?" Sakura asked sounding completely serious.

"Sakura, it's not a big-" Naruto started only to see her glare.

"How. Much?" She growled out and Naruto sighed.

"157, 684, 409.32" Naruto stated as she looked on in shock and horror.

"How could you have afforded that?!?!" Sakura demanded and Naruto shrugged.

"My parents had two accounts, one for the Uzumaki Clan and one for them personally as well a trust for me. Plus I earned myself quite a bit of money during missions where I could go gambling as well as lot of gambling when I was traveling with Pervy Sage. I still have money and even if I didn't, Hinata's family was insistent that I use the Hyuga Clan account if something drastic ever happened, saving Hinata, Neji, Hiashi, Hanabi, and Hitomi kind of put me in major good graces with them, even if Hiashi passed away a few years later anyway. Besides, I wanted you and Sasuke to start your marriage with no issues hanging over your heads, and I didn't want you worrying too much about with Sarada and everything too." Naruto stated as Sakura stared at him.

"Even when we're both married and have other responsibilities, Naruto is still intent on taking care of me." She thought as no matter how old they got, Naruto seemed intent on making sure she was happy and safe.

Resolve hardening, she stood up, "Naruto, I'll be back in a minute, just have a seat on the couch please." She stated as she walked off towards her room leaving a confused Naruto, who did as she said.

A few minutes later had him looking as he heard something clacking on the floor and his eyes widened as he saw Sakura there, only she had changed her outfit. She now wore a black lacy bra that only barely covered her nipples and showed him that she had actually plumped up to a set of DD tits while below she was wearing a black g-string, black lace garter, silk lace stockings, and heels.

All in all, she looked like a pin up model from an dirty mag.

"Like what you see, sir?" She asked sultrily as she placed her arms behind her head and jutted her chest out making her tits bounce.

"I-that is-Sakura what the hell?!?" Naruto asked and Sakura walked forward and leaned down to where she was eye to eye with him.

"Mmm, I owe you a big debt and this is the best way for me to pay you back." She stated with a smile before putting a finger to his lips, "I insist on paying you back, and since my asshole of a husband seems intent on keeping us in debt, lying to me, and generally neglecting me and my daughter, I think it's only fair that you take over his place as my husband and Sarada's father since you've been doing that anyway. And, as a good obedient wife, I'll be sure to please you when we're alone in any and everyway you can want. I may act and look like a slut, but I'm specifically YOUR slut. I figure being your personal whore and charging you say 10,000 a month should be a good start and in return you have complete access to me, day or night, no matter what's going on. If you show up at the hospital and want to bend me over a patient and fuck my slutty pussy, you're free to. The point is that you're going to get to have me anyway you want me, I get to get back at Sasuke, and I get to clear my conscience for always having to depend on you no matter how old I get." She stated as she smiled at him.

"Sakura, you never-" He started before she pecked him on the lips.

"I know, but I WANT to do this, and if you need to tell Hinata, I will explain myself and take any punishment she feels I should for doing this behind her back. Until then though." Sakura stated before she then straddled his lap pressing her covered mound against his erection, "What do you say to showing me why Hinata is always glowing, N-a-r-u-t-o-k-u-n?" She asked seductively as she was less than an inch from kissing him and could feel his erection straining against his pants.

Does Naruto Accept?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)