More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

Select a path

Naruto's Adventures in Adultery

If one were to look at the Uzumaki family, they would think they were the picture-perfect family. With Hinata being the loving loyal housewife to her husband, Naruto Uzumaki. Himawari and Boruto being the lovable but sometimes troublesome children. This left Naruto as the strong, caring husband and father. On the outside they were the ideal family, however on the inside it’s a much different story.

Naruto Uzumaki, seventh Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village, had a big secret that he has been keep from his family for years. Naruto had a habit of sleeping around behind his wife’s back. At the start of his relationship with Hinata Naruto would never have thought of sleeping with any woman other than Hinata, however, that had changed after years of boring unsatisfying sex.

At first, he enjoyed sleeping with Hinata but the woman was incredibly shy and reserved. She would nearly faint before anything even occurred, and on the times she didn’t faint she only This left Naruto having to finish the job himself or just do nothing at all and leave himself frustrated. Eventually Naruto reached the breaking point and went out to a brothel one night a hired someone to take care of him, under the disguise of a transformation of course as he couldn’t be seen walking into such an establishment.

After it was all said and done, and the haze of pleasure subsided Naruto initially felt guilty about cheating on Hinata. He swore to himself that it would never happen again, though that didn’t last long as barely a week later he was back. This cycle repeated for weeks with Naruto saying he wouldn’t do it again until Hinata left him incredibly pent up and he returned. As time went on the visits became more frequent going from once a week to sometimes three or four times a week.

After nearly a month of this cycle Naruto realized that he enjoyed cheating on Hinata. The thrill he got from fucking a woman behind his wife’s back was incredibly. The sex also helped a lot. Eventually though random women from the brothel also grew boring and Naruto had to look for a new way to state his lusts. That is how he found himself in his current situation.

“PLEASE FUCK TO ME HARD!!!” Shouted a woman’s voice. This was something that Naruto was all too happy to do as he grabbed a tight hold of the leg that was raised over his head and prepared to really pound into the woman he was currently fucking.

That woman had dark brown, almost black hair that was currently tied up with a ponytail. Her face was framed by two shoulder length bangs. The woman was no longer wearing a top allowing her large DD sized breasts to bounce around as Naruto fucked her. She also had a flat and toned stomach that led into a wide set of hips. The woman also was wearing a pair of shiny black skin-tight leggings. A key feature of these were that one they hugged her body like a second skin letting anyone that was lucky enough to get a glimpse a view of her perfect bubble butt. The second key feature was the giant hole ripped in them that Naruto fucked her dripping womanhood through. Putting all of that aside though the biggest most notable feature about the woman was the large white eyes she had.

“With pleasure Hanabi!” Naruto grunted in response. Naruto then pulled back until his large cock was almost completely out of Hanabi’s dripping pussy before ramming back in full speed. The now named Hanabi could help but let out a pleasure filled moan as she was once again filled with Naruto’s cock.

Earlier that afternoon Naruto had been sitting in the living room with Hinata when Hanabi Hyuga, Hinata’s younger sister, walked in through the front door and all but strutted into the living room. “Hey Naruto!” Hanabi greeted then after a moment she added, “and Hinata.” Though it wasn’t the greeting that got the attention of Naruto and Hinata. Rather it was what she was wearing that drew their attention.

Instead of Hanabi’s more traditional yellow kimono blouse and long red skirt she was wearing a much more revealing outfit. Said outfit consisted of a crimson colored sports bra that barely held back her DD breasts. In fact, it was so tight that is seemed that Hanabi’s breasts would spill out at any moment, something that Naruto was hoping would happen. Since she was only wearing a sports bra the entire of her well-developed abdomen was visible for all to see. Naruto’s eyes trialed down her past her wide hips making note of the black leggings that she was wearing. The leggings were so tight that they were hugging her like a second skin, a sight that Naruto burned into his memory. She wasn’t wearing any shoes, though that could just be because she left them by the door as she walked in. Naruto was so entranced by the sight that he was transfixed on Hanabi until she plopped right down into his lap completely ignoring the fact that his wife, her sister, was sitting not even one seat over.

“Hello Hanabi,” Hinata said with a bright smile on her face, not the least bit perturbed by Hanabi’s current position or attire. “That’s quite the … outfit you have on.” Hinata’s tone becoming more hesitant as she spoke, though if someone was listening closely, they would be able to detect a hint of jealousy.

Hanabi didn’t notice this though and instead had a huge grin on her face, “Isn’t it nice?” Hanabi said with a bubbly expression. “What do you think Naruto?” Turning her body so that she was looking at Naruto. Unknowingly, or so it seemed, to push her breasts into Naruto’s face.

“mmhm mh mhhhm” Naruto tried to say though failed due to Hanabi’s substantial cleavage pushing into his face. Though he wasn’t complaining in the slightest. Hanabi’s breasts felt like two big pillows that we would love to bury his head into and just fall asleep. However, because Hinata was sitting close to him Naruto pretended to struggle to get out of the valley of Hanabi’s glorious breasts. After a few more moments of struggling Naruto remove himself from Hanabi’s boobs. When he was free, he took a few exaggerated breaths.

“Sorry about that I was just so excited!” Hanabi said sheepishly try to play off what just occurred as an accident.

“I-Its alright Hanabi.” Naruto breathed out. “I-it looks great!”

“Thank you!” Hanabi said with overzealous enthusiasm. She wrapped her arms around Naruto’s neck and pulled him into a hug once again ‘accidently’ pulling his head into her breasts. “I was so worried that you wouldn’t like it!” Hanabi’s head then snapped up in Hinata’s direction, “What do you think of it Hinata?”

“Its nice. But don’t you think it is too revealing?” Hinata said with an unsure tone. “Your b-b-b…”

“Boobs.” Hanabi offered when Hinata started stuttering.

“Y-Yes your b-boobs are practically falling out,” As she said this Hinata’s face started to give off a red hue to it causing Hanabi to discreetly roll her eyes. Hinata always was always prudish with the way she dressed which bothered Hanabi. Hanabi’s breasts might be big but Hinata’s dwarfed even her own. The only people that were comparable to Hinata in the breast department are Tsunade, and blonde Cloud ninja by the name of Samui. It just didn’t seem fair that the girl who covers them up completely was one of the biggest pair of breasts in the world.

Hanabi didn’t let her thoughts show on her face though and instead played along with the act she had going earlier, “That’s the point Hinata!” She said like it was the simplest thing in the world, “This way all the boys will see me and line up at my door.” This was a bit of a lie on Hanabi’s part as she only wanted the attention of one man, and currently she was sitting in that man’s lap.

“Hanabi!” Hinata scandalized by what her sister had just said. Though her scandalized look faded and Hinata’s lavender tinted eyes widened, “Hanabi would you mind letting go of Naruto I think he can’t breathe.”

“Oh no!” Hanabi shouted in mock shock as she released Naruto. “Are you okay Naruto?”

“Y-Yeah.” Naruto breathed with a slightly red face. While he was enjoying being trapped in Hanabi’s breasts immensely he was started to run out of air causing the blood to rise to his face. Though if the small smirk Hanabi sent him was any indication she knew that wasn’t the only place blood was rushing to. “S-So Hanabi why did you stop by?”

“I came by so you could stretch me out.” She said with a completely straight face, though if someone were to look closely, they could see a grin forming on her face.

Hanabi’s exclamation resulted in two different reactions. Naruto sputtered like a fool trying to form words but failing as his face turned bright red. Hinata’s reaction was something completely unexpected though as she tilted her head in confusion and asked, “Why would you need him to stretch you out? Are you going to start training again?”

The naughty connotation seemed to completely go over her head which caused Hanabi to deadpan in response. Naruto though let out a sigh of relief not believing how close that was to a disaster. Though he should have expected something like this to happen. He’s hooked up with Hanabi many times at this point and every time she sees how far she could push the limits of Hinata’s naivety. Hanabi would show up do something much like she would currently then say something with an obvious dirty meaning. Every time Naruto would have a mini heart attacked thinking Hanabi was trying to get caught but the meaning would blow right over Hinata’s head. On occasion Naruto would join in on the game as it gave him an erotic thrill.

“Yeah, and what work out would be complete with a good stretching.” Naruto said with a cheeky grin, subtlety reaching around to squeeze her plump ass. “and as I’m sure you know I’m the best when it comes to stretching. “Hinata and Hanabi both let out a giggle at that though for different reasons. Hanabi at the hidden innuendo of what Naruto was saying, and Hinata at his attitude.

“Is he really that good?” Hinata asked innocently

Hanabi couldn’t keep the grin from forming on her face, “Oh yes! He’s stretched me out so many times. It feels absolutely amazing!” In her excitement Hanabi started to bounce up and down in Naruto’s lap. This had the pleasant side effect of causing her breasts to bounce in Naruto’s face, something he enjoyed greatly.

“Sounds like this tra….”

“As much as I would love to sit here and chat all day, “Hanabi said with a flippant tone, cutting Hinata off in the middle of her sentence. “I only have so much time, so we really need to hurry this along.”

“Oh.” Hinata said blinking a few times before a gentle smile. “I understand I will let you two get to it then.” Hinata rose from her seat on the couch and started heading out the room.

“Hinata!” Naruto shouted before Hinata left the room causing her to turn around.

“Yes dear?” she questioned.

“You think you could whip something up for me?” Naruto said with a bright smile on his face. “Pounding Hanabi is going to work up a huge appetite.”

Yet again the obvious sexual innuendo seemed to fly over her head, “Okay dear. Don’t be too rough on her.” Hinata said as she left the room. If she would have stayed a moment longer, she would have seen Naruto grab Hanabi’s ass in his hands and start to kiss her

“I can’t believe you did that!” Naruto said breaking out of their lip lock. “She could have found out.”

Hanabi just smirked, “Oh I know you enjoyed it. I can feel it.” Hanabi said while grinding her ass into the growing tent in Naruto’s pants.

“Keep doing that and I might just take you right here and now.” Naruto growled. Feeling Hanabi’s plump ass grinding on his covered shaft was a very pleasant sensation.

“I might actually enjoy that” Hanabi said with a seductive purr. “Have you rip off my clothes pin me down on the couch and take me. Hinata being able to walk in at any moment and seeing you ravage me. Sounds nice doesn’t it?”

Naruto had to admit that sounded amazing, though as much as he would like to take her and fuck her right there in the living room he couldn’t. Though sadly he couldn’t allow Hinata to stumble upon his infidelity. Leaning forward “As much as I would love to take you and make you my slut here and now, we should take this to a better place.”

That said he pressed his lips against Hanabi’s once again and start to passionately kiss her. All the while making sure he had a firm hold of her ass before starting to stand up carrying her with his as he rose. When he was fully upright, he stood there for a moment, Hanabi in his arms lips pocked and his hands planted firmly on her ass, before he started to move towards the stairs towards his bedroom that he shared with Hinata.

As he walked, Naruto hardly paid attention to his surroundings intent on focusing on Hanabi’s tongue intertwining with his own. Kissing Hinata was always just a quick peck on the cheeks or lips, Hanabi though was her polar opposite. Hanabi would sooner grab Naruto by the collar and practically smother him with her lips before going for something as simple as Hinata.

When they finally got to the bedroom Naruto wasted no time in taking off his clothes, removing them so fast it seemed like he tore them off. Hanabi though barely had time to take her sports bra off before she felt her back hit the bed. One second she’s taking her top off and the next Naruto has both her boobs in his hands and his tongue dancing with hers.

“Seems like someone’s really pent up.” Hanabi moaned out as Naruto sucked on her neck, more than likely leaving a mark that would be annoying to explain tomorrow.

“How could I not be?” Naruto growled, “You strut into my house and basically shove my face into your perfect boobs.”

Hanabi giggled slightly at Naruto’s, “I didn’t hear you complaining.” She said coyly before letting out another pleasurable moan.

“I’d have to be crazy to. I love your boobs.”

“How much do you love them?” Hanabi asked with a sly grin on her face.

“Let me show you!” Naruto’s mouth then hovered over the rosy pink nipple of her right breast before coming down and sucking on it. His hands weren’t idle though as his left was groping her other boob, occasionally pinching the nipple between his fingers. His right hand dived down into her pants and started to rub her covered slit.

Over the next couple minutes Naruto continued to suck on Hanabi’s tits occasionally swapping between each of her bountiful breasts. Eventually his efforts paid off as he heard Hanabi led out a loud moan before she came all over Naruto’s hand. When she finally came down from her orgasm Naruto removed his hand from her pussy and brought it to his face before licking her juices from his hand.

“You taste amazing Hanabi.” Naruto said after licking his hand clean.

“Th-thank you.” Hanabi stuttered still recovering from her climax a moment ago.

However, Naruto didn’t give Hanabi a rest as picked her up and pressed her against the headboard of the bed. In her current position Hanabi had her cheek and boobs pressed up against the headboard while one of her legs was resting on the bed. The other was raised up over Naruto’s head.

“Being forceful today aren’t you?” Hanabi teasing asked.

“Can’t help it when I have such a slutty minx tempting me.” Growled Naruto in response. “Walking around in such a slutty outfit basically asking for someone to fuck you.” He emphasized his point by smacking her ass causing it to jiggle wildly.

“mmm Not anyone just you!” Hanabi moaned out.

“Oh you want me to fuck you?”

“YES! Now shut up and fuck me.” Hanabi shouted not caring that someone could potentially hear her.

“With pleasure.” Naruto replied with a feral grin. He then placed his hands on both of her asscheeks giving them a good squeeze behind he grabbed hold of her leggings and yanked in opposite directions. A loud *RIP* resounded around the room as he tore a hole in the back of her leggings revealing her to be wearing a bright red thong underneath.

He didn’t take the time to admire her choice in underwear or how nice her ass looked with it on. Instead Naruto pulled her thong to the side and plunged his over half of his 12-inch shaft into Hanabi’s dripping wet slit.

“FUCK!!!” Hanabi screamed out at Naruto impaling her with his cock.


Meanwhile, downstairs in the kitchen, Hinata, who was busy cooking, looked away from what she was doing when she heard her sister’s scream.

“FUCK!!!” Hinata heard Hanabi scream and couldn’t help but feel a bit worried for her sister. She was happy that Naruto was helping Hanabi train, but she knew how overboard her husband goes during training. She just hoped that he didn’t go too far and hurt her sister


While Hinata was worrying over Hanabi, said woman was currently getting pounded into the headboard by Naruto. “This what you little slut?” Naruto growled while thrusting his hips slowly into Hanabi.

“Y-Yes!” Hanabi mewled. “Fuck your little slut harder!”

“With pleasure!” Naruto didn’t speak after that instead he moved to comply with her wish. Naruto wrapped his arm around Hanabi’s raised leg and made sure he had a good hold on it before he pulled himself almost all the way out of Hanabi’s slit. When only the tip of his cock was left inside of her he rammed himself forward, using her leg to give himself leverage and bury himself all the way inside her.

Feeling Naruto bury all of his huge cock inside her dripping pussy Hanabi couldn’t surpass the moan that escaped her lips. As Naruto continued to rapidly thrust into her Hanabi let out a string of moans.

Naruto on the other hand moaned and grunted as he pounded into his slutty sister-in-law. He just loved the way she sounded as he continually impaled her with his dick. Watching her ass jiggle whenever his hips would ram into her ass was a even more pleasant sight, even if it was hampered by the remnants of her leggings.

Over the next few minutes the sound of flesh slapping against flesh rang throughout the room. Occasionally a moan or a grunt of exertion could be heard. However, after another powerful thrust Naruto felt Hanabi’s already tight pussy clamp down on his cock like a vice. He knew what was happening but what Hanabi cried confirmed it.

“CUMMING!!!” Hanabi would have kept shouting if it wasn’t for Naruto capturing her lips with his own effectively muffling her.

When Naruto finally pulled away, he gave her a teasing smirk, “Not so loud. Wouldn’t want your sister coming up and seeing me fuck her slut of a sister, now would we?”

“Wh-Who cares.” Hanabi panted, out of breath from her sudden climax.

“I do.” Naruto answered simply, “If Hinata found out I wouldn’t be able to fuck this tight little pussy of yours anymore.” He said while stopping the thrusting of his hips. “You wouldn’t want that now would you,

“NO!” Hanabi exclaimed desperately. She didn’t want to stop having “PLEASE FUCK ME HARD!!!” Naruto was all too happy to comply with Hanabi’s request as he tightened his hold on her leg and resumed fucking Hanabi’s deliciously tight pussy.

Over the next fifteen minutes Naruto fucked Hanabi at a blinding pace, as his hips were nothing but a blur as that smacked into her bubbly ass. Hanabi wasn’t idle during this though as she pushed her hips meeting his thrusts with her own. All this turned out to be too much for the cheating duo as they both felt their releases were imminent. Just as they were about to reach their limit a loud shout came from downstairs.

“Foods Ready!” The shout belonged to Hinata who just finished the cooking.

“CUMMING!” Naruto and Hanabi shouted at the same time. Naruto released his load deep within Hanabi as the walls of her pussy clamped down around his cock milking all of his cum out of his shaft. The two sat there for almost a minute riding out the bliss of their orgasms before eventually they broke apart both panting.

“W-We should prob-probably head down.” Naruto panted, feeling pretty drained after shooting so much inside Hanabi, “Wou-Wouldn’t want Hinata coming up here,”

“Y-Yeah.” Hanabi agreed, “Just give me a min-minute to get cleaned up.”

Naruto nodded and quickly put on his clothes before heading downstairs into the kitchen. When he got there Hinata was sitting patiently at the table waiting for Naruto and Hanabi. When she seen Naruto, she smiled before she noticed Hanabi was missing, “Where’s Hanabi?”

“She’s coming. She said she needed a few minutes to clean up.” Naruto answered as he sat down across from Hinata.

The two sat silently, waiting for Hanabi to show up, when spoke up, “How was the training?”

Naruto was going to answer but another voice beat him to it, “It was intense.”

The voice belonged to Hanabi who was once again completely dressed in her sports bra and ruined leggings, something that Hinata immediately noticed.

“Y-Your clothes.” Hinata pointed out with a blush.

“Hanabi looked, pretending to not know that her leggings were torn, “Oh my seems it Naruto worked me harder than I thought.” She answered innocently giving Naruto a mock glare.

“Sorry.” Naruto sheepishly replied rubbing the back of his hands. Nothing was said for a moment as Hanabi said down at the table to Naruto’s left. “Anyway.” Naruto started to say, “Lets eat!” with that all three started eating with Hanabi and Naruto shared a smirk while Hinata looked none the wiser. They definitely were going to be doing this again soon.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)