More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nahte Nahte

Who is calling Sasukes name?

Naruko

Naruko was calling him, which only meant bad things for him. Don't get him wrong, Naruko and her twin Naruto were the two people closest to him, for all that Naruto was also his rival the two of them just seemed to understand him, and in turn he understood them in a way he never understood anyone else before. That being said the blond twins were trouble gods at times, it didn't matter what they were doing trouble would find them.

Going shopping? Naruto came home with Tsume looking like they were in heat and almost starting a clan war.

Going to Wave to deliver some wood? Naruko came back with Zabuza the demon and a guy fromt he thought-dead Yuki Clan trailing after her like lost puppies.

Go to watch a movie? Somehow Naruko ended up in the land of Snow with the Daimyo begging to marry her 2 days later.

Try to have a picnic? Naruto somehow fell down a hole into one of Orochimaru's old labs and found some cousin named Karin in a coma under a stasis Seal.

So Sasuke didn't know what she wanted, it may be nothing at all she may just be coming to say hi, but the fact that she went out of her way to find him meant trouble was closing in, maybe it'd end up great(having a threesome with Naruto and Tsunade in the middle was a good night) or maybe horrible(he still had a scar on his left thigh from having to fight a robot-Naruto of all fucking things) but it was trouble.

And she was right in front of him and he couldn't see any escape as she opened her mouth.

What does Naruko want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)