More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Who is that?

Nanshe: Ginger McConnell, Town Judge.

With the reemergence of paganism many old pantheons which had once vanished into the mists of history had reappeared. Some, like Morpheus himself, had some of their members reappear changed, and a few, such as the Dark Lords of Chaos and the Great Old Ones were largely or wholly new.

A few others however, such as Nanshe's Babalonian relatives, had only a few of their members make a resurgence. Nanshi's current incarnation, Ginger McConnell, found Morpheus through the art of dream-magic, also known as Oneromancy, and they found themselves drawn into a burning lust affair which by and by led to love, then children. Meanwhile she found herself drawn back into the world of jurist prudence, becoming the town judge for Danielton Colorado. She relished the ability to help the common people again by finding elegant solutions to difficult disputes, and the respect it granted her was something close enough to worship to help her regain more of her divine abilities. Being married to the mayor was considered a scandal by the more traditional authorities of Colorado, but the town selected it's judge by popular vote: so they really couldn't do much about it.

Ginger stood four foot two inches of busty, lusty, naturally flame red haired from head to foot including pubes, sexual road-flare; get her going and she would burn bright, long, and HOT. Her children mostly took after her as well, rather than the pale white skin of their father, with freckles and hair like lava...

Now who are these children?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)