More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Genericc616 Genericc616

What catches your eye?

Nano bots

You look through a box and come across a vial of silver colored liquid, you open it up and give it a sniff, and find that it is odorless, you reseal the vial and look through to find the notes explaining what this stuff is. You find a document and flick through it hoping this scientist liked to summarize their notes. You luck out and find a sheet of bullet points on the last page.

Nano bots

  • Can heal and enhance the body they host, could also be used to per long a life and cure the incurable

-Using controller can request nano bots alter the host body to change physical appearance, could also manipulate the chemical composition with some extra material "Could give yourself diamond knees with enough diamonds....most impractical wouldn't recommend" a not goes on to say

-Can move into a new host body using the controller, can then select a host to alter from controller "Could make maid actually good at her job, or make her a horny slut" a note explains, you wonder if the maid saw this note and murdered the mad scientist.

-Body alteration is a bit fiddly if you take on a new persons form you'll take on their voice, and eventually their habbits/quirks, if you stay as them too long could end up unable to change back, unless you retain the controller and have an image of your form stored. "Tried living as sexy neighbor for a few days, got no work done as distracted, also found with enough concentration you can maintain original voice, useful for phone calls." A note explains

Can also turn host bodies into objects, however recommend not doing this as nano bots might reject host if stay as object too long! "Need to program in some form of fail safe to turn back before rejection, otherwise could be stuck as table forever." The note says.

You put down the notes, and are very impressed by the possibilities these robots could have, you could become someone else, find out how the other sex lives. Do all sorts of sexy things, also the general healing and body enhancement sounds like it could be useful. Your mind think up every perverse fantasy that you ever had, and could now try and make possible. You unseal the vial and pour the nano bots into your hand, and watch as they move as fluid and then soak into your skin. You notice a cut on your hand where you fell start to heal over, very impressive you think. You look in the box and find the controller, it a tablet looking device with a fairly intuitive interface, you see your own body and a read out of your vitals and statistics. You select the modify option an click yourself when it asks to select a host.

The control tablet has a few people already loaded into it image bank, an on screen message pops up saying that you can fine tune them once selected, but you'll need to get a picture of who you want to become, the tablet then explains it will scour all known databases to build up a personality profile of how their mind works. It suggests that you stick to people with a lot of social media for a viable personality, as blank ones may bug out. It then warns you of the obvious dangers of becoming someone and bumping into the real one. Finally if you wish you could design a person from the ground up, by sculpting the body, and filling in a long list of reaction based questions to construct a personality for them. You smile wryly wonder who or what you'll do first.

*Author Note :- OK so here's where you can build your character and chose who they want to be, again you could answer no one and change someone else*

Who were you, and who do you become?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)