More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

Who do we follow into total naked exposure?

Nancy and Her Lucky Socks

Nancy loved gymnastics since she was a child. She dreamed of competing in the Olympics before her country as well as the entire world. However, once her 18th birthday passed, she knew it was unlikely she would be able to compete with the new generations of gymnasts. Especially with her large frame and above average sized breasts. However, she had begun training while wearing a pair of thick socks, and it somehow made her more confident, which helped her perform many difficult moves. She didn't even need to try very hard in order to qualify for the Olympics! However, even though she knew she was amazing, there was a catch. The only problem? She was only able to perform so well while ONLY wearing her lucky socks. She was in a quandary now, as she could compete, but she wasn't sure she was ready to admit what her secret was. Even if the committee approved, she wasn't sure she would be willing to follow her dream if that meant the ENTIRE WORLD would see her naked body.

Of course, if the committee made her wear a uniform, the socks don't like to be overshadowed, so any other covering would soon find a way to come off her body. And with the uniforms reportedly worth as much as a car, once one was lost or destroyed, it wasn't likely she would have many backup outfits.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)