More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ellysusername ellysusername

who do you choose?

Nancy!

as Nancy approached the party with her best friend Amber, she wondered why she had agreed to come... she hated parties! she hates swimsuits! and most of all... she hated Jasmine! and she was the one hosting this party!!! this was a bad idea in many ways...

"Relax Nancy!" said Amber suddenly, it seems she could tell how Nancy was feeling just by looking at her. "This party is going to be great I assure you! you probably won't even see Jasmine once this party, she will be too focused on making sure the party is going well to annoy you!"

"m-maybe your right... I wish you let me wear my hoodie though... this bikini is too tight" responded Nancy as she held her hands over her breasts, she was wearing a blue bikini that seemed a little tight on her... she hated wearing things like this, it was way too revealing for her, but Amber had talked her into it.

"Nance you can't go to a pool party in a hoodie..." said Amber as if she was speaking to an idiot. before Nancy could respond, Amber knocked on the front door to the house, a few moments later the door opened and they were greeted by a girl Nancy had never met before, but it seemed like Amber knew her well, the 2 immediately started talking and began walking off away from Nancy.

"w-wait Amber! what am I meant to do?" asked Nancy feeling a little panicked at being left alone.

"idk go socialize! have fun Nancy!" said Amber as she went to hang out with her athletic friends

Nancy looked around wondering what she could do... she did not know many people here at all...

what does Nancy do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)