More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ellysusername ellysusername

what does Nancy do?

find a quiet place to hide

Nancy really did not want to be at this party... she was far too shy for this... Nancy decided that the best course of action was to find some place to hide! then she could just wait there until Amber was free to hang out, Nancy began looking around the house for a room that was quiet but everywhere had people in it... why did Jasmine have to be so popular! Nancy gave up looking for a room downstairs and decided to try her luck upstairs.

as soon as Nancy reached the top of the stairs, she immediately regrated it... stood at the end of the hallway was a familiar face that Nancy hated... Jasmine!

"ew wtf who invited you to my party?" asked Jasmine looking annoyed at seeing Nancy.

"I-I was told everyone was invited..." responded Nancy

"I guess I did say that... but that doesn't mean you can stay! not for free anyway" said Jasmine smirking

"w-what? are you really going to make me pay to be here?" asked Nancy "I don't even have money with me!"

"Oh, don't worry I won't be taking your money" said Jasmine and she suddenly moved towards Nancy with amazing speed, she used one hand to grab the front of Nancy's bikini top and the other hand grab her bikini bottoms, she then pulled them with surprising strength ripping them from Nancy's body! they were mostly made of strings, so it was not too hard to rip them off...

"ah!" Nancy yelled and ducked down covering her breasts with her knees. "give those back!"

"aw but you look so much better without them, I am sure the guests would love to see you like this!" laughed Jasmine as she began walking away from Nancy leaving her with just her skin

where does Nancy hide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)