More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HT_ HT_

Choose a uniform option

Naked

Coach Stevens rolled her eyes. "Didn't you read the scholarship guidelines?"

Amanda gulped. "I...I applied to a bunch of the scholarships," she said. "B-but no, I didn't."

"Well, I suggest you do," Coach Stevens said. "Anyways, strip naked. Now. You have about 20 seconds before you forfeit your scholarship."

Amanda's eyes widened as she looked down at her clothes. It was spring so she had a nice shirt and jeans. She also remembered the underwear she had on and blushed. Her long brown hair just reached her chest which curved just a little as she wore a pushup B cup bra. Amanda couldn't risk forfeiting her scholarship, so despite any thought in her head saying no, she began stripping her clothes off. The girls watched intently. Amanda pulled her shirt off exposing her black push up bra.

She debated jeans or bra, but what difference did it even make? Amanda pulled her bra off exposing her small but perky breasts, her nipples the size of dimes that pointed outward. Amanda slid her jeans off tugging them down. She blushed as the girls whistled at the sight of her sheer pink lace thong. Her unshaved brown bush on full display through the thin layer. Amanda slid her thong off exposing her round butt to the girls behind her. "C-can I keep my shoes on?" Amanda asked.

"Only when you're outside. and you're not allowed to wear socks," Coach Stevens said. "Now, you're going to come with me. Leave everything behind. We have some work to do to prepare. And while we're at it, I'll run down the details of your scholarship. Amanda nodded as she followed a few inches shorter than her coach bringing her to 5'4" in height. She could feel the girls' eyes on her as she followed behind her coach.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)