More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ittybittyht ittybittyht

What's next?

Coach Stevens goes through the guidelines

“This is a very special program,” Coach Stevens said. “It gives people like you a free ride through college, but there’s a price. Students who are accepted to the scholarship program must be in a unique uniform provided by the school each year. Sometimes you can get lucky, this time you’re not. This lasts your duration of your stay. If you break the rules, you forfeit your scholarship and will be expected to pay full tuition going forward.”

“Wow,” Amanda said. “That sound intense. What exactly are the rules?”

“You need to be completely naked as the day you were born. So you’ll either need to be waxed or shaved,” Coach Stevens said. “You are to stay with me as well because I am responsible for reporting any infractions to the school board at which point you risk your scholarship. So you’ll be getting comfortable with me. And I do have to be there at all times. That means bathroom, sex, dates, whatever you choose to do, I have to be there. Lucky for you, I don’t want to see you pee or shit so for that I’ll just stand directly outside. But take too long, and I’ll be to enter.”

“So…so basically you’re my babysitter?” Amanda said.

“I suppose,” Coach Stevens said. “But no, I hope I can be a friend of sorts. I don’t have to attend your classes, but I do have to walk you to and from them. Oh and if it isn’t obvious, you will be cheering in your uniform.”

Amanda felt light-headed as she thought about the many routines she’d have to do naked with everyone watching her… could she really do this? No, she had to. She had no other choice. “Okay, what’s next?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)