More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DanMz DanMz

What happens to Lily?

Naked stripped in full theater

Lily receib on invitation to act in a great theater, she had acept because she begins the carrer of actress in theater,but what she dont knowed is in this piece had a old state colleage in the casting calling Elena, and this Elena has a envy of Lily because she belive that Lily just got sucefull in their carrer because of your father, so Elena has ideia for humilite Lily in public, but course that Lily dont Know this,So Lily rehearsed with Elenor like she was a old friend of her.

In the day of debut, Elenor had be saboted the dress of Lily has be use in the piece, the piece was going begins with Lily alone in opening scene,the piece is of epoch, so Lily doesn’t wear underwear because she as she believes it improves her performance, when Lily go walk to the stage behind the curtain her dress begins a ripped in some parts,one of this parts ripped revel her ass, Lily percive this, and her was going get out of there but, Elena go to her and stop her.

Where you going? - Asked Elena

My dress has ripped, and i dont use underwear for under of dress - Lily say

Elena fellig a desire of smile, but she dont.

Whaot a moment, give me the dress and stay here, i bring another for you with the costume designer - Say Elena

But.. - Say Lily

Trust me, you has be a safe, but need be a fast! - Say Elena

Lily belive in Elena, and Lily take of the dress and stay full naked, Lily give all clothes for Elenor.

Fast please - Say Lily

Of Course - Say Elena

Elana turn around, smile and get out with clothes of Lily, Lily has be alone for a few minutos, she look for one side and another, so the curtain open, the strong light on face of Lily blind her for one second, Lily put the hand on front the light for one second, after this Lily lcan see the theather full of people, everybody see her completaly naked in the stage.

Oh shit! - Say Lily

Lily with open mouth and wide eyes, she cover the small boobs with arm and cover the pussy with hand, she face blushes, everybody on theather with more of 300 people can see Lily full naked.

What Lily going do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)