More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Where does the story start?

Naked Swap!

“I’m not really sure about this…” you said as you looked at the naked girls that eyed you and your fellow males across from the glowing swap gem. They ranged from college age to mid thirties, most were extremely wealthy - the hosts of this little party - and their appearances ranged from attractive to knockout gorgeous. Some of the less well to do girls here were solely present for their good looks. There were female staff and escorts waiting outside the shielded swap room to join once the party started.

The mansion was huge and the owner was filthy rich, able to afford a swap stone and pay those attending to supply their bodies handsomely. Swapping was in a legal grey area as well, with laws struggling to catch up with the activity.

“It’s a bit late for second thoughts now Luke,” Rene observed. He was also incredibly rich, of average appearance, whilst you were dirt poor and here thanks to your good looks. He, like you and the other guys here also stood naked. After all, this was a swap orgy where those on one side of the swap gem would swap bodies with those on the other side of it. Or was it minds? Potato tomato…

Everyone was lined up opposite their swap partners, already chosen by the wealthiest here. You’d been lucky. An attractive blonde wealthy heiress had selected you, the owner of this mansion and probably the wealthiest person here. She eyed your manhood with a wry amusement. Soon it would be hers…

Rene had chosen another knockout blonde. He grinned as he looked at her and the lass blushed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)