More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DarkstarX84 DarkstarX84

How does she end up naked and what are the circumstances that lead to it?

Naked Party

After the constant fights with her roommate Junior, Zaara goes out to hang out with friends, only to run into the exact person that she trying to avoid. She attempts to navigate the party without running into him, but to no avail. An argument breaks out and a lot of personal details are exchanged, including how the other doesn't pull their own weight or that the other attempts to 'take care of themselves', in their room (when they think no one is listening or awake at the time).

As an act of defiance and to prove that each of them is toucher than the other, they began to strip until they are down to their underwear. They both run across the yard to enter the non-clothing part of the Naked Party, but are stopped by the man at the door and are told that they have to be completely naked to enter. Zaara still not backing down takes off her bra then underwear, while Junior proceeds to take off his underwear as well and both walk into the party, leaving a couple of onlookers shocked.

What's happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)