More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by MistWolf MistWolf

How does Sadie react ?

Naked And Afraid

So before she can even put on a single stitch of her clothes Sadie’s guide grabs her and knowing time is of the essence he literally takes the naked and afraid young woman into his arms and begins running as quickly as he can. At this point, Sadie is beyond scared plus she’s incredibly embarrassed at being completely naked and now, in addition, she’s being carried in her guide’s arms like a child. So it should come as no surprise that Sadie passes out from all that’s happened to her in the last hour or so.

When Sadie awakens she immediately realizes a few disconcerting facts.

1. She is still completely naked.

&

2. She is still cradled in her guide’s arms as he carries her through the jungle.

“Welcome back Miss Sadie , I imagine you must be wondering what’s going on?”

Sadie immediately tries to cover herself with her arms but finds she can’t because of how she’s being carried. Her guide continues to explain what’s happening

“While you were washing up , I heard something most unexpected and alarming. I heard a group of men nearby. And believe it or not they were talking about you. Apparently someone who knows you’re here hired them to kidnap you. So I knew I had to get you to safety as quickly as possible. So I could not give you the time to get dressed.”

How does Sadie React ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)