More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

What's it like in the swamp? What happens next?

Naive Auberjean

A truck had stopped near the lake and out came an excited young woman who jumped out at the back of the semi, to let her naked toes taste the cool muddy waters beneath. Chuckling to herself, she turns to the driver who just got out wearing nothing but his jeans and boots, admiring the body of water in front of them.

The woman in Dixie dukes bent over to splash the lake of its own water before yelling at the man, "Hurry Up Coz! Water Feels So Cool!"

"You go ahead Abbie," the nickname of the woman, Auberjean, "I gotta check up on the truck."

Without another word, Auberjean took off her tanktop in a manner where many a boy would immediately get aroused, but unluckily for the man, he truly was busy... until he took a glance at his cousin taking off her shorts by bending over unabashed until they were on her toes which were promptly kicked away.

Now wearing but her swimwear, and just her swimwear, the woman jumped into the water and splashed around in a circle, her cousin looking over for a minute before he began taking off his own trousers and in his underwear, preparing to jump in had it not been for his cousin one more time who was dripping wet as she ascended into the mud.

His eyes were glued to one thing: her perky nipples were poking through her bikini and the rest of it was practically glued to what little of her body that it covered. And looking down, he saw just how much of it bonded to her crotch - to his delight.

Thinking fast, he took his phone from his discarded jeans by saying, "Hang on Abbie, why don't I take a pic of you to send back to your folks?"

"K coz." And quickly, she posed while in the water and hearing no less than 3 clicks until her cousin put her phone down. A tent was forming in his underwear, something that she noticed and pointed at it, "Hey, something wrong down there?"

"What?" Looking down, shock and terror formed in his mind before realizing that, knowing how overprotective her parents can be, she probably didn't know what an erection was and shrugged it off with, "Oh, that shouldn't cause us too much trouble... hey, phone's ringing, why don't you swim some far while I take this?"

A quick 'ok' and a smile was all that it took for Auberjean to jump back into the lake while her cousin continued to watch before turning away and pulling the facade of his underwear down, letting his cock and balls breathe free as he held the picture of his cousin in his hands.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)