More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by WinterBreeze WinterBreeze

Go back for the chilli?

Nah, let's just get to the party!

Leaving the chilli at home you quickly head over to your friends house. It doesn't take long before you're outside the door knocking and waiting to be let inside.

After a short wait the door opens, it's the host your friend Charlie. "Jack! You made it nice one come in." He hasn't noticed your lack of chilli yet and you follow him into the kitchen. To your surprise there's only one other person there, your mutual friend Alejandro. Charlie is your classic caucasian young man, stands at about 5'11" with very pale skin and lots of freckles. His body is pretty toned and his short hair makes him look pretty good. Alejandro is Spanish with olive skin and dark hair, he could easily be the next Zorro. Taller than Charlie at nearly 6' his body is shredded not to big but well looked after. Realising you've just been staring at them you look up embarrassed. "So when is everyone else getting here?" You ask. "Actually this is it just us three!" You smile, this is working out to be great! Then all at once the two guys notice you don't have a chilli!

"Uh oh!" Charlie says "looks like someone broke the rules!"

"That means you need to take a forfeit Jack" said Alejandro and he passed you a piece of cardboard with a circle drawn on and some sort of arrow that you could spin. Without reading anything you spin the wheel.

What does it land on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)