More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by WinterBreeze WinterBreeze

What does it land on?

Facial

The spinner stops on a segment labelled only Facial. "Oooh Facial time!" Chimes Alejandro laughing. "Afraid so Jack!" Adds Charlie. "You better get on your knees Jacky boy!" He continues.

"Oh okay guys, I guess I have to." You respond, doing a poor job of hiding your excitement at the thought of their hot cum squirting all over your face. Both boys quickly stand up and you kneel infront of them giggling as they both pull out their cocks.

Moments later both Charlie and Alejandro are stroking their cocks infront of your face. Without really thinking you take each of them into your hands. Charlie's is in your left it's big and nice about 7" long 5" girth. While Alejandro's slightly longer but thinner cock is in your right as you begin jerking away feeling them get harder in your palms.

"Mmmm yeah that's it you're a natural!" Says charlie gasping slightly as you rub the tip of his penis with your thumb, Previn dribbling out. "Oh yeah definitely." Response Alejandro. "But I think you should drool on them, get them nice and wet eh?" He continues winking at you.

Do you keep jerking or drool all over them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)