More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Nadja Of Antipaxos (What We Do In The Shadows)

Nadja of Antipaxos is a vampire of Greek heritage. She is a main character in What We Do in the Shadows (TV series)..........

-What We Do In The Shadows Wiki

Nadja is headstrong, often arrogant, sometimes consumed by romanticism, and often stubborn and determined. She is quick to frustrate, but enthusiastic in her glee. She comes from a peasant heritage in the Mediterranean area during her human life, before she was turned into a vampire.

She is eternally devoted to her husband and fellow vampire Laszlo, but isn't a stranger to secret flings or "forbidden romances", particularly with a man who is continually reincarnated but also unfortunately beheaded every single last time.

One her particularly strong supernatural abilities is the power to climb swiftly over and around any structure, be it up walls, across ceilings, scaling buildings- and she has extremely potent supernatural reflexes as well.


Editor's Note: I'll be honest, the Wiki has astoundingly little to say about her. Natasia Demetriou plays her to perfection. Here's some little tidbits from the trivia section of the page.


She is always the first one to point out paranormal phenomena.[17][8]

Nadja is capable of using cell phones[2] and laptops,[14] which suggests that she is more adapted to 21st Century life than the other vampires her age.

She and Laszlo usually wear coordinated outfits.

Nadja claims to have been depicted in Pablo Picasso’s original version of Guernica, but her section was removed.[3]

She is often seen speaking Greek throughout the series and was later confirmed to come from the island of Antipaxos, located in the Ionian Sea. (Specifically she has said the word ''malaka''= wanker, "malakias" = bullshit, ''Panayia mou'' = my goddess, as well as counting in Greek numbers.)

How does Nadja (and possibly other people) end up naked?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)