More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by grimbous grimbous

What's next?

NaNoWriMo 2020 Winners!

Well that was certainly fun! While we did not achieve the community goal we got a lot closer to it than we did last year. Thank you to TheFallacyGuy, Greyrock, Artican, johans, and PattyS for participating. Some amazing contributions y'all. From collaborating to adding endings or smut to using super hot pictures, each of you had something unique about your contribution. And thank you readers for reading along. Hope you all had as much fun as I did.

Without further ado:

***

The Chyoa NaNoWriMo 2020 Winners!

Top New Writer goes to...PattyS!

Top Smut Writer goes to...Artican, but with Greyrock a very close second.

Top Finisher goes to...Artican!

Top Collaborator goes to...Greyrock! (Special mention to TheFallacyGuy and johans however as ALL of their chapters were collab chapters.)

The coveted People's Choice award for most overall likes, by a healthy margin at that, goes to...Greyrock!

And finally...the overall winner...and STILL CHAMPION...Artican!!!

That makes Artican the two-time, back to back, 2019 - 2020 Chyoa NaNoWriMo champion. Enjoy another year of your reign champ. And congrats to all of the other winners and again a big thanks to every writer who participated.

***

And now this fades into the archives of Chyoa like the story before it. Perhaps we'll see you all again next year. :)

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)