More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by grimbous grimbous

Writers, PLEASE read the rules first!

NaNoWriMo 2019 Winners!

Well this was certainly a fun experiment!

Some lessons were learned along the way. Going for a "complete" story is just a bridge too far for a community goal. If we do this again we'll have to think of a better way for the community to "win" the challenge.

There were some issues around the 250 word limit and the tagging system. Again, something to think about if we do this again. Overall I think this was a success. My point tallies might not be perfect but I think any errors I made won't skew the results.

I want to thank: insertnamehere, JoeSte91, dingdongs, SkyDreamer, johans, Vinaren, Twinklestar75, gadzist, ControlFreak, DeadlyAliases, vertigo, and Aritcan for participating. Please check out these authors other works if you liked what you saw here. Thanks to the admins for putting the story on the front page as a highlighted story. And I'd also like to thank the readers for reading along, commenting, and liking.

Without further ado:

Top New Writer goes to... gadzist!

Top Smut Writer goes to... SkyDreamer!*
*Artican would have won this category but for not tagging his erotic chapters as NaNo Smut.

Top Finisher goes to... Artican!

And the NaNoWriMo Champion for 2019 is... Artican!!!

Again, thank you all for participating. Hope to see you again next year.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)