More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sperik sperik

Which title sounds the most intriguing?

Mystery girl part 1

She was looking through some sort of shelf, I don't recall whether it was in a shop or at her place. I didn't know the place and I didn't know her, yet I still recognized her. The nature of her hair, the posture she kept while bending forward, searching for whatever it was, and, as she finally turned to me, the colour of her eyes.
I took her hand. Her soft skin so acquainted, yet new to me. She smiled. I smiled back.
Then I pulled her closer and wrapped an arm around her back and with the other I took her hand in mine. Compared to the softness of her skin, her shirt feels almost coarse and rough. The woven wool and polyester following her form and keeping a small barrier between us.
With her face this close to mine, doubts shot into my mind. My initial courage fading away, superseded by insecurity and anxiety.
But then her fingers began playing around with mine. I looked up to find her smiling, her teeth bright even in the shadows of her lips. She stopped fiddling around with my fingers, but instead put her hand down on my shoulder.
Who was this girl I've never met before? Or may I even have? Who was she, standing so close to me, her breath so close to mine, attracting my lips like a magnet?
Her lips were dry at first, but warm nevertheless and oh so soft. Not long after, her tongue met mine and we made out like in a bad teenager romance.
I picked her up and sat her onto a counter or sideboard or whatever it was, not letting my hands of her once, rather gliding up and down her legs and thighs with them. Her hands are tightly wrapped behind my back, making it impossible for me to back out of our kiss.
My hands feeling up and the down the seams of her jeans, feeling the heat coming from her, drawing along the waistband of her pants and behind her back, massaging her butt.
She pulls me closer, pressing her chest against mine, pulling my hips between her thighs. I begin to slide at first one, then two and the rest of my fingers under her pants. The fabric of her underwear, soft and warm between my fingertips. The heat coming from her, the heat warming up my front, it increases and the girl begins to moan softly as I start to move my hips, rubbing the front patch of my jeans against hers.
I curl up my fingers, digging into the soft flesh of her bum and sliding my fingertips underneath the outline of her underwear. Driving around underneath her panties, caressing the bare skin underneath them, still contained though by the pressure of her jeans clinging to her.
She slides her hands out of my hair and along my jawline, pinching me, before resting them on my chest and gliding even further down to the buckle of my belt. I grabbed what I got a hold of and spread her butt cheeks teasingly. Her reaction was a quick "eek" and a mischievous smile, as she undid my belt and fly. I was excited to say the least, 'turned on like I've never been before' might start to explain the level of arousal filling every single cell of my body. She put her fingers behind the waistband of my boxers and started to pull, only to stop just before the first light might reach whatever is hidden inside of them. Then her fingers leave the elastic band and it snaps back on my pelvis, sending a short and easy pain through my nerves. Her hand disappears in her pocket, only to reappear a second later with a shimmering little package. It crackles slightly and I realized she'd got us a condom. I got excited and wanted to go in for a kiss, but she just put a finger on my lips to stop me. Slowly she pulled off her top, revealing a plain nude bra, matching the colour of her skin. I couldn't stop myself from smiling and staring as she did. The clothes landed on the floor next to us and she pulled me in for another kiss. I quickly reached around and undid her bra in a heartbeat. "Eek!". These adorable little sounds she made when I took a move on her, the panting, grabbing and moaning I got as reactions ensured me, gave me strength. She did not let go off me for a second, making it impossible for me to take her bra off once and for all. Instead, I went for her pants. I had to play around with the button for a while before I managed to open it, making her hesitate in her kissing for just a split second.
Carefully and slowly, I let my fingers touch the brim of her panties, let them work their way down towards the source of the heat I was so longing for.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)