More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RGN RGN

Who Is Home?

...Myself.....???

As the door opens, there is a bright flash of blue and purple light, I'm facing... me.....? This girl is most definitely me, and a part of me expects something bad to happen, like the universe to implode, a timeline to unravel, a tear in the space time continuum, but nothing does. This version of me that answered the door looks like she's had an EXTREMELY rough time. Her hair is greasy, dirty, tatty, with leaves, dirt, and twigs tangled in her blonde hair. Her make-up has ran, her mascara streaked down her cheeks, her face is dirtied with mud, as is the rest of her body, of which I can see everything, and in great detail. This version of me is completely naked, to which I blush a bright crimson. Her whole body is covered with dirt and a layer of perspiration, her nipples are visibly hard, and red, as if they'd been toyed with. Her vagina is cleanly shaven, a freshly done job judging by the redness around it, her lips visibly wet, obviously this version of me if extremely turned on. She makes no attempt to cover herself up to me, my moth-... our mother, or the street behind us.

I stand there for a few moments stunned by this whole scene. Have I gone mad? Is this a dream? This can't be real... Surely not.

My mother just stands still next to me, as I turn and look at her though, something isn't quite right. She isn't moving... at all, she doesn't blink, then I notice the world behind us. The clouds have stopped, as have the cars, the people walking down the street, birds trapped in mid flight. The whole world has stopped, all of it. Except me and... this other me.

"No time to explain!" She shouts, before giggling, her breasts bouncing before me as she does, "Sorry." She says, composing herself, "This whole thing didn't start out as a reference, but it kind of turned out that way, hopefully no giant crab will come and take me away before I get to finish what I'm saying." I get the reference, but I'm way too shocked to laugh during a situation such as this one. "Look, I'm you. From the future." She says, spreading her arms it before me, before quickly covering her private parts, and blushing. "I'm so sorry, nobody should have to see themselves in such a humiliatingly naked state such as this. Look, this is a version of the future that you could end up with." Her face suddenly looks so grim, "Trust me, you don't want this to be you. I've been paraded around naked, spanked, I'm sure you've noticed I've been shaved, that wasn't even by my own hands. I've tried to save other versions of us, but I've always been too late, I did manage to stop you before it gets too out of hand though. I'm sorry I couldn't come sooner, but that point where mother drags you out of the house in just that t-shirt, that's a fixed point in time for me, that’s the starting point, the reference point I need to lock onto each and every one of us, whether I make it here or not in time to stop certain other things from happening is random chance though. Wobbly wobbly timey wimey stuff and all that." I do laugh at that reference, suddenly more at ease.

"Look, other versions of us have had it even worse than me, sure a LOT of people have seen me naked." She blushed again, this time a deeper red, that flushed across her body, "But others, from what they've told me have had demons, aliens, one in particular has actually had sex, multiple times, on camera, with different people." My mouth opened in shock, I didn't even realise it at first, "With both men and women, she's been seen by thousands, don't let anything like this happen to you."

She hugs me. It's a strange sensation. Hugging yourself. Especially out on the street, when the whole world around you is frozen in time. Her naked breasts squish into mine, covered by only this t-shirt. As she pulls away, my top sticks to her a bit, luckily her persperation didn't leave any marks.

"Listen to me now." She says grabbing my shoulders. "I want you to go straight home, get yourself dressed, the nicest outfit we own, gather everything you want to bring with you, take all the cash we have, and get yourself out of town. Mother is no good for you. Leave the country if you want, but leave with your head held high, go out and do great things. We're all counting on you. We all wish you well. The other versions of us send their best wishes, with love."

"But what about you, what will you do now?" I ask, able to finally find my voice during this strange moment.

"Me. Don't worry I've got this covered." She smiles, "Poor choice of words, but you know what I mean." I smile back. "Now I just have to find my way out of this basement without anybody finding me with nothing on." She winks, "I'll be fine, how much worse can it get?" She shrugs, leaving me with a wave. A bright flash of blue and purple light and she was gone.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)