More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Who to choose?

My younger Brother Benjamin

I flipped trough my gallery and landed on Ben. It was a photo i took two weeks ago at his birthday, depicting a very ungrateful reaction to the gift I gave him. As it happens he was the only person at home right now, so that seemed only fitting.

I entered his photo on the app and immediately the Name Benjamin Franklin(yes, really) appeared.

Strange. Did the app use facial recognition software and cross referenced social media? I wouldn't exactly call myself a hacker, but even i was aware that this was not something you usually see.

The weirdness didn't stop there. I was expecting to be able to doodle on Ben's picture or something equally silly, but instead the app asked me to input a command.

I hesitated. Could this be some elaborate prank? What if the things I write her show up on Bens twitter or something?

Hey Benjamin Franklin! Did you know that Rina Franklin wants you to: “Smell my Feet”

“This is soo dumb“, i repeated, sighed and closed the app. I lingered for a few seconds, sighed again

and put a command in.

„Make penguin noises“

I really was just curious what this stupid thing would do next. And indeed, the app blinked like it wanted to give me a seizure and the letters “command accepted” flashed across the screen.

It took around five seconds until I heard the very distinct mating cry of an Aptenodytes patagonicus emanate from the next room. It was also very clearly Ben's voice.

„No way...“ i whispered. After the initial shock my brain was racing for explanations. Did Ben just happen to watch some penguin porn and decided to join the fun? Or maybe my twitter theory was correct and he decided to play along?

Naturally, i had to try it again.

The screen had already returned to the „enter command“ section, so i gave a new command.

„Sing happy birthday to Pingu”

App flashed. Command accepted.

And Ben began happily singing happy birthday, dear pingu.

Alright he definitely had some way to see my commands. I admit i was kinda proud of my little brother. That was one hell of prank. I smirked. This was a game now, and obviously there was only one course of action.

„Go outside wearing only underwear“

I hesitated. Actually you know what? That was too easy.

“Go outside wearing only Spiderman underwear.”

And before you ask, yes they where a gift from me.

„Now what, baby brother?“

I casually glanced outside my window towards the front porch of our house. Time passed, a minute, then two, nothing happened.

I declared my victory after the three minute mark. A somewhat disappointing outcome I know.

“Sis?”

I heard a faint voice from down the hallway. It sounded like Ben and also scared.

Then i remembered that we have a backdoor.

„No way.”

I found Ben standing just centimeters outside our backdoor, looking around with a very flustered look. Quite understandable given his attire. He did hold a pillow in front of him, but his backside was fully exposed. “Spiderman” was printed in large letters over his shorts.

I had to let out a laugh. „That is very brave of you, Ben. You really are committed to this, huh?“

Ben wheeled around. „I, I..I“ he stammered, clearly very uncomfortable with the situation. I had no idea he was such an excellent actor.

„Did Evan set you up to this? A lost Bet, perhaps? „Nice undies, by the way, I knew they would suit you“, i teased.

This made him fumble around with his pillow a bit. Of course he could still cover only one side.. „What? No, .i... I... whats going on?“

I sighed. „Alright, as amusing as this is, we dont want the neighbors seeing you, come back in.“

„I tried! But i cant move back inside!“ Ben whined with a very red face.

That prompted another sigh. “Really? We have to do this the annoying way?” I whipped my phone out and began typing. But instead of „come in“ i wrote „hop on one leg.“

Ben looked at me confused and began hoping on one Leg. He dropped his pillow in the process, given me a better view of Spiderman.

We both screamed.

„Come to me room“ I silently typed and turned away. Ben followed, still hoping.

„Ok, now you are really freaking me out, how are you doing this?“ I demanded to know once we where safely back in my room. „And stop hoping.“

„I can't!” Ben proclaimed desperately and out of breath.

I moaned in frustration. „Oh fuck this!“ and started typing.

„Obey what i say“

„How about this? You can stop hoping“

This worked. Ben collapsed on my bed, exhausted.

„You really need to exercise more.“

„What the fuck is going on?“ Ben replied, still catching his breath.

„Welll...” I glanced to my phone. “I know this sounds absolutely crazy, and for the record, I still think this is all a prank of epic proportions, but if its not that, it kinda sorta looks like I have an app that somehow allows me to control what you do.”

I was prepared for Ben to laugh in my face and come clean now, but „What?“ was the only reply i got for that one.

I shrugged and showed him the app. Ben looked at my like i was completely crazy. Which, well maybe I am.

„What is wrong with you? You could use that to take over the world or at the very least get very rich. Instead you make me strip. Are you secretly a pervert?“

„What is wrong with you? I should order you to „Give yourself a wedgie“ or something like that.”

Ben immediately grabbed the backside of his shorts and yanked hard. „Ouch!!! You totally did that on purpose!“

“No “Do it again” This was one purpose.”

“Ouch! Siiiis!”

I grinned. „I could get used to this.”

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)