More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

What are you doing here?

My uncle is the Dean of this university.

"What?" asked Amy, shocked to see that her bully would become her roommate.

"Uncle Greg, he is the big cheese here. Plus he has material on each of the board members so he does basically what he wants. So, when his favorite niece asked him a favor he was too happy to oblige. " said Bianca.

"why? Why come here just to be with me?" asked Amy, dumbfounded about this whole situation.

"I had to pick a Uni, what better place that the one where my favorite toy is going to? Oh and don't try the police, Uncle John is the chief officer of the district, you'll end up in jail for a charge or something like that, with your flat chest you might even go to the male prison. " she taunted her.

" Please can't we make peace? I just want to study and go on with my life. " asked Amy.

" Don't worry it will be fun. I have a few things to do, go take a shower, you're all sweaty from your trip and I don't want you stinking the room. " instructed Bianca.

On that she left the room leaving Amy alone. This was a nightmare, but as far as she hated her she had to admit she was right.

She needs a shower.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)