More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

She needs a shower.

And laundry too.

Amy opens her bag to pick some clothes to change in and has to step back from it and starts coughing. The can of mace her mom gave her somehow shot inside her bag during the trip, all her spare clothes are covered in tear gas.

She quickly closed the bag, looking in the room she found a towel and after picking her bag she went to the laundry room.

She had to strip of her t-shirt to use it as a gas mask after putting some water on it to filter the gas and began throwing the content of her bag in the washer, she was careful to pick everything that wasn't clothing and put it in a small plastic bag. In the end she even added her duffel bag in the washer.

She was going to set it on 30 minute but stopped, her t-shirt was now dirty and her clothes where not really better. After looking around she put the rest of her clothes in the washer and launched the cycle. All she kept were a pair of panties to go to the shower room draped in her towel. She stashed the small plastic bag behind the washer and went on her way to the showers.

She makes another discovery on the way.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)