More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

My naked friend Tia

Hello there, my name is Monica Richards and I am 19 years old as I one year old than my friend. I want to tell you about a special friend of mine name Tia Larson who was 18 years old. She was a friend of mine ever since kiddergarden and ever since we were little girls. Her body is discribe as having two big D cup breasts, a nice looking figure, lovely bare bottom that is way smoother than a babies own and a vaginal area that has no sign of pubic hair on it. How do I know all of these details about my friend's body? You asked, well, eversince we were young girls about 5 years old, I had notice something about her even till this very day, and that is, her constant obssesion to both walk and run around in her brithday suite. She would not have no article of clothing on around me, as my eyes would constantly be so lazer focused on her nudity. Even this one time I remember when we where in the tub at my parent's house, taking a bubble bath, having fun splashing around water at each other, with a rubber ducky in the tub, while we broke out in the old song from seimestreet called "rubber ducky" by Ernie. When we had finished our bath, I also remember my mom coming in the bath, grabbing both of our towel from the railing of the bathroom as she said "ok girls, bathtime in over" as we had to get out, for my mother to dry us off with the towels. Then after my mother dried us both off, she then covered us up with towels so we would go to the bedroom and get dress. My mother covered me with a towel, but when it came to covering Tia, it was impossible as Tia would run out of the bathroom, pass my father who was walking in the hallway and into the hallway butt naked while my mother said to my father "hey honey" as she told me, "wait there Monica" as she chased after her seeing her bare bum going up and down as she ran causing my mom to giggle seeing such a sight.

When we were 14 years old and we were both in the house alone, I was wearing a stripe T-shirt, overall jeans and sneakers while Tia on the other hand was naked as I was able to see the size of her bare C-cup tits and her hairless vagina. When Tia laid on the same couch I was sitting on with her, she had her legs slightly opened, as they were open, I saw the lips of her pussy showing. Then as Tia saw me looking at her breast and her vagina, she then asked me "Monica, what is wrong?," as I told her "oh ah, nothing's wrong, I just wondered, why clothing and you aren't the best of friends, and that how one likes roaming around her own house in her birthday suite so much, that she loves the confort of her own skin?" I asked, as I looked at my friend. "Yes Monica, you are right, I do love my skin and the bareness of it, and that is why I am going to keep it bare for you, and also the fact the love it," said Tia as she told me as she then got up from off of the couch and started to shake her sexy looking naked figure infront of me.

What are you two doing now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)