More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kd34 Kd34

What are you two doing now?

Whatching a movie

Now here we are, in our teens, at the age of 18, as we are watching the series on Netflix called Falcon and Winter solider, as we thought as two ebony girls 'how Anthony Mackie has to be one of the hotties brotha's in hollywood today, and that Winter Soilder white boy, whoa!!.' While watching the movie, Tia asked me as I stared at her breast and erect nipples, "Monica care for a drink honey?, along with this popcorn?" as I was still looking at her nakedness. "Monica!!!" Shouted Tia snapping her figures in my face, "Oh....sorry!" I said as she got my full attention, "do you care for a drink, to have with our popcorn Monica honey?" Tia asked, repeating herself, as I answered saying "yes Tia,... that will be great" as Tia said "ok," as she went to the kitchen to be get the drinks. Walking to the kitchen, I saw her bare ass going up and down as it was the most beautiful thing I have ever laid my eyes on.

"That is a very beautiful ass you have Tia," I said as a girl staring and observing the smoothest of her butt cheeks going back and forth with every step she walked. "Oh thank you Monica, I'm going to come back there and kiss you on the cheek," said Tia, as she went to the kitchen for the drinks. Minutes later she came back to the livingroom walking towards me holding two drinks in hand. I stared at her pussy seeing the land strip of hair on it, "what is it now Monica?," asked Tia, as she kiss Monica on the cheek, "nothing friend of mind, why do you asked?" I said looking at her face and then back at her kat, "you are staring directly at my pussy, it has to do with this land strip doesn't it?," asked Tia as she stood naked in front of me as I kept on staring at her pussy. "You know Tia, I have some wax oil and paper, I could wax it for you if you like, or I could shave it with my razors" I said, seeing the hairs of her pussy going down in a straight line. "Girl you would do that for me?," asked Tia, "yeah girl, I'm your friend, and that is what friends are for, now sit your naked ass down next to me, and let us watch this Falcon and Winter soilder movie series," I said to her, "yes ma'am" said Tia with a smile on her face as she sat next to me on the couch and kissed me on the left cheek again. "What was that for?" I asked, "well for starters, that is for complimenting my bare bum, and for voluteering to wax my Kat" said Tia pointing down there as I stared down at her land strip of a pussy, and afterwards watching the movie.

"You know what Monica, we should do something together" said Tia

"What do you have in mind Tia?," asked Monica.

What does Tia have in mind for tomorrow? Does Monica wax, or shaves Tia's pussy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)