More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sopagettingslippyuh sopagettingslippyuh

Which title sounds the most intriguing?

My husbands wish part 1

You were so grateful when you met your soon-to-be husband. He was everything you could’ve asked for: caring, attractive, and a stable life. But now that the wedding is planned for next summer, he said he wanted to talk. At first, you were afraid he’d break up with you - what other conversations start with “We need to talk.”, you thought. Except it wasn’t like that. He opened up to you about his sexual kinks.

“Are you really serious about this? We can still stop if you feel insecure about this.”, you say as you hand over your coat to your fiancée, Joe. “No, I’m really excited for this.” He says taking your blouse as well. “Ok, if you’re sure it'll make you happy.” You say that as if you weren’t kind of excited as well, while you kick off your shoes and unbutton your pants. “I just don’t want this to get between us in the long run.” Joe grabs your hips, “Honey, NOTHING could ever get between us. I love you. And this-" he looks up and down your body, clad only in your bra and panties. “-this will seal our bond forever.” It stings a little that this little encounter is going to be the thing he considers the seal of your love, not the wedding you’re so looking forward to. “I love you too, babe.”, you say. “So I just bend over through this hole?” You look at the padded hole in the wall. The area on the bottom is just long enough for you to rest your upper body on. “Yeah, and I’ll…”- Joe opens a door next to the hole and enters the room on the other side. “-I’ll sit here with you.” He smiles and waves through the hole. You unhook your bra, throw it through the hole and position yourself on the padded table. Your knees touch the wall on the other side, while you can rest your chin on the edge of the padding. “Would you be ok if we use these too?”, Tom holds up a pair of shackles. That was not what you talked about. You’re beginning to get nervous, but still - there’s a feeling of excitement you can’t deny, so you nod. Joe hands together under the table. This way you can barely move hands and only lift yourself a few inches.

A banging from the entrance on the other side of the wall: “Are you ready in there?”, it was the voice of the shop owner. Joe looks at you.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)