More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HMG HMG

What's next?

My best pal woke me up

°(i)°

Gabriel Gabin saw only darkess. The heat around the boy made him stuffy. He could feel the sweat running down his body.

"Lya? Are you there?", Gabriel wailed and his lips twitched in a strange way. He licked them and noticed that they were covered with odd growths of various sizes. He was terrified that he had pimples from stress.

"Gabriel?", Lya Lenoir opened her sleepy eyes, looking after the boy. He was not on the other side of the bed, nor was he on the floor, "Did something happen to you that you scream? If you come across pictures of my mother in the bathroom, just turn them over."

"I'm stuck!", Gabin shouted from under the duvet, trying to move. Nothing came of it, which only increased the terror, "I don't feel my hands... well, I don't feel any of my limbs."

"Don't tell me you wanted to give me a morning lick and you got caught in the sheets...", the girl sighed, unable to believe what a slack her friend was. She pushed the covers aside, and then her eyes widened with fear. In place of her crotch, where should have been the slit, were facial features of her best friend. Gabriel's tearful gaze looked at her from the pubic mound.

"What the hell?!", Lya jumped out of the lair and pranced around the entire room, squashing Gabin with her thighs, suppressing his own screams with every step.

"Aw, aw. It hurts!", Gabriel complained, which slowed the girl down a bit.

Lenoir stopped in front of the mirror. The reflection showed her normal body, well-groomed figure, firm breasts and something that should not be there, her best friend's face, contorted to fit in a gap with labia instead of his mouth.

"What's going on?", Lya hid her sorrow in hands, then slapped herself, hoping the nightmare would end. When Lenoir looked down again, she saw Gabin once more, sobbing in silence. She felt sorry for him, which distracted her from the problem for a moment in order to console the weeping pal, "Don't cry. We'll fix it... somehow."

"I'm a goddamn freak", Gabriel stated. He was slowly starting to regain his guard, feeling a nice friendly ruffle on the hair that was actually the girl's pubes, "Hold on... Why did my mouth get wet from stroking my coiffure?"

"Sorry, it must be my urge", the girl removed her palm to ease the situation, "It's instinctive, especially in the morning..."

"Heh, so girls aren't that different from guys...", Gabriel allowed himself to guffaw, which resembled a whistling rubber toy. The sound amused and enlivened Lya, so they both started laughing hysterically, thinking they were slowly losing their minds.

°(i)°

"Nothing on the internet says about it", Lya rubbed her eyes and pushed away from the computer, spreading her legs. Thanks to this, Gabriel detached from her inner thigh, what he took as a relief, escaping from tasting a sweat.

"And did you check the websites for creeps?", Gabin asked looking up. The boy did not hide the fact that he was fascinated by the sigh of boobs from below, which would probably turn him on, if he had his old tool.

"Yes, their forums too. They only replied with requests for photos", Lenoir hissed in pain and crossed her legs, which Gabriel did not like very much.

"What happened?", the boy was concerned about his friend's condition, even though he was in a worse situation than her.

"I didn't want to say it out loud, but...", Lya leaned over her crotch as far as ribs allowed and she whispered, "I need to pee."

"O-ow. Well... we have to sort it out", Gabriel licked his lips nervous, which only disturbed the girl more, repulsing her for some degree, "I will try not to baulk... but I don't know anything about these things."

Lya crept leisurely down the hall, thanking God her parents weren't home. She went into the bathroom and froze for a moment, looking at the toilet bowl.

"I don't know how it works now, so I think we'll use the shower", Lenoir went into the booth and set the mirror she used to shave her pubes beside her feet for better view, "Could you please close your eyes for a moment? You kinda creep me out..."

"Oh, sure", Gabin obeyed, although it made him feel even stranger, as if he was doing something wrong by being around.

"It doesn't work, even though I did what I always do", the girl flexed her pelvis and tightened the retractors, but nothing fell out. She tried again, but the odd, non-existent barrier stopped her once more.

"Maybe I have to participate in it?", Gabriel opened his eyes and gasped. He was speechless at the sight of the Lya's protruding butt in the reflection of the mirror. It aroused him so much that something leaked from his nose. Two streams of urine came from both of his nostrils.

"What the hell?!", Lenoir could not contain the flows splashing in completely different directions. She pressed her back agnist the shower door and the intensity of the flood turned into two geysers. Gabin's nose, vibrating from the sprut, brought her to orgasmic state, because it turned out that it played the role of both the opening of the urethra and the clitoris itself, "Why am I coming from urinating?"

Lya dropped to trembling knees in the middle of the yellow puddle. She was breathing heavily, listening to Gabin sneezing as he shed the last drops of piss with every snort.

°(i)°

"We have to learn to control it somehow", Lenoir fell back on the bed, exhausted, unable to regulate the rapid pounding of her heart, "You can't give me an orgasm every time we go to the toilet."

"I just don't know how. I only managed to pee you off because... I saw your rump", Gabriel confessed, slightly embarrassed, which caused a sticky taste in his mouth.

"So you have some power over it...", Lya thought about his situation, trying to sympathize with him. The girl admitted to herself that, if she had become a penis on an attractive man, she would be perpetually aroused too, "I hope we sort this out before my period catches us two."

"Do not scare me like that. Pissing through my nose was already a bizarre experience...", Gabin still smelled the urea in his nostrils. He tried to get rid of the odor by rubbing the snoot agnist the girl's thigh, "Also... you forgot to wipe me..."

"Oh, right! Sorry, pal", Lenoir reached for some clean towel from the closet and began to run it over her crotch. Gabriel started to snore from thickling, what made his lips twitch, forming a sound similar to clapping buttchicks.

After the job was done and Gabin was clean, the girl headed to pick up her clothes from yesterday, when suddenly the phone rang. She picked it up involuntarily, forgetting that she should be focusing on more important matters.

"Hey, Lya, is Gabriel there?", it was Sophia's worried voice.

"No, he went to the bathroom. I think it will take him a while", Lenoir lied, feeling the warmth rising in her crotch. Gabin must have figured out who called.

"Hi, Sophia!", Gabriel shouted out loud, making the girl's entire womb tense with ecstasy. Lya wanted to strangle him, even though he did not have neck and evidently did not need to breathe, "How did you track me down?!"

"Is that Gabriel?!", Lya wanted to deny it, but the Serre did not let her come to a word, "Can you let me talk to him? Please, please, pretty please!"

The girl sighed and in disbelief she put the smartphone to her loins.

"Sophia! How nice to hear you", the vagina's monologue was just taking a new meaning in current situation, "How did you know I was going to be at Lya's place?"

"You two have always been inseparable! As if you were one body, heh. So I figured out you probably hide from my brother in her house, and apparently I was right", Serre sounded incredibly happy, being glad that they were still safe, "So I thought to myself that, since you have few days to live, at least we can go on that date, you promised me."

"With pleasure!", Sophia's voice was soft and resonant, which made Gabin even more emotional. It was harder and harder for him to talk as the mucus rose between his lips, so he had to be brief, "Maybe we meet in the park after class, near that awsome amusement park?"

"So, it's a date!", Serre hung up, and Gabriel looked upward with dim eyes to find out that someone else was not amused by what he had put them into.

"I don't know how you do it, but despite the lack of opposite thumbs, legs and penis, you are more annoying than usual", Lya was glaring at him, having no idea how they were going to get out of the newly created complication.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)