More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wikia Wikia

Where do you want to go?

My Next Life as the Duke's Heir

In another world, you are the first (and only) heir to the Mabry Estate and by extension the Mabry Dukedom.

In this world, maturity isn't something that happens over time. You were considered a baby until you reached the age of 25, meaning you were cared for as one. You were diapered, fed from a high chair and coddled like the precious little angel that you were.

You were left to your own devices, barely supervised by the house's staff as your mommy and daddy were taking care of business. You were 19 and a half years old, much too little to be left completely alone, but it was your home and you had plenty of toys you could play with.

That is until you accidentally bumped your head while playing.

Instead of crying for someone to come and comfort you like you usually did, you pinch at the bridge of your nose.

"Ugh, what happened?"

You suddenly feel as though the entire world had changed, and in a sense it did. This wasn't the 21st century that you remembered living in. It was more like the late 1800s.

You look down at yourself and the clothes that you wore. The garish pastel colors of your clothes. The fluffy pillow-like underwear strapped to your loins.

You suddenly spit when you realized that you had something in your mouth. It didn't fall to the floor as it was tied to a tassel connected to your clothing. You inspect it and realize that you had just spat out a pacifier.

"What the fuck?"

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)