More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Wikia Wikia

Who are you?

Mabel Mabry, formerly known as Lysa

Mabel Mabry is the current heir of the Mabry Estate and is an only child. Or at least she is now.

In her past life, she was Lysa Zech. She lived in a rural town with moderately well-off parents. She wasn't a baby at the time.

In fact, it was only a week after her nineteenth birthday did she die and find herself reincarnated. It was at her High School graduation. As though someone had flipped a switch, the sunny day at the graduation ceremony turned dark and cloudy, followed by the sudden manifestation of a tornado.

Everyone tried to flee, but the tornado had swept through the whole town. The last thing Lysa could remember when it happened was that she tried to make a run for it, made all the more difficult thanks to her graduation robe. She called out in terror as she felt her feet lift off the ground and she was dragged into the swirling mass of clouds and debris. She might even have wet herself at the though that she was about to die.

Then she woke-up with a splitting headache. She wasn't in her town. She was in a mansion. She wasn't dressed in her graduation robes or even her usual shirt and jeans. She had still wet herself, but instead of ruined panties, she was in a fluffy diaper that had managed to soak up her accident without ruining the poofy skirt and silk dressing she was dressed in.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)