More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What is it?

My Doorbell

My door chime pulls me back into reality, and I quickly finish drying off. I wrap the towel around my waist, generally hiding my junk from whomever might be at my door. Making my way across my room, I reach the door, opening the sliding split door with a button press. Before me greets my mother, Vivian. She's 39 years old, and I've heard her referred to (much to my anger) as a "trophy wife" for my rich father, who is 52. Vivian is functionally our pilot, captain, and all-round leader. I do have to admit, she's a gorgeous woman in more ways than one. Similar to myself, modern science has produced a beautiful creature. Without much time to settle anywhere, and the odd familial relationship we all have, I'm nervous to admit that the females in my family have crossed my mind on more than one occasion whilst masturbating in my free time.

She stands 5'8", a relatively tall height for most women these days. Her wavy, dark hair flows behind her slender, cute face. Her full lips are themselves a commanding, yet matronly presence. Her body is simultaneously fit, yet motherly in all the right places. Her large, natural tits jut out in front of her to the furthest extent they can without being called ridiculous, easily filling an F-cup. Her ass likewise sticks out behind her, swaying with every motion and drawing many, many eyes in public. Her skilled child-birthing hips accentuate her, making a perfect hour-glass shape and a flawless figure all around. She's wearing a black tank-top, showing ample cleavage and bra straps, along with some tight basketball shorts. Seems she's just come from the gym.

I quickly snap my eyes back up to her own, realizing I might've been staring at her tits without realizing it. She places a hand on her hip, cocking her body slightly and raising one eyebrow before beginning to speak, "Just now getting up, honey? We need you to get ready, move day is today.". She sighs and walks off after seeing my surprised face in reaction to her statement. The door soon closes in my face.

Oh, shit, that's right, today is our last day here! Luckily, packing in the year 2784 is as simple as making sure your replicator profile is automatically synced up with your personal data bio-chip (PDB), grabbing whatever personal items or effects you might want in the meantime, and that's about it. Matter replicators aren't a new technology by any means, but exchanging simple matter for other simple matter in an energy-efficient way has only caught on in recent decades. Basic stuff like clothing, food, waste, or similar go in and are stored as energy, basic things come out when needed with minimal loss. Really makes packing for a multi-lightyear trip easy as hell.

I make my last arrangements in my room, getting dressed, gathering a few personal items, and tossing some clothes into the recycler before heading out. Down the hall, I run into my sister, Leigh. She's a year older than me, and looks almost like a younger version of our mother. She stands a little shorter at 5'7", and is sporting straight platinum blonde hair, although her hair color is constantly in flux. She's a little thicker than our mom, basically sporting the exact same figure but on a shorter frame, making her tits and ass seem to jut out even more.

She's a huge flirt with any attractive guy she happens to meet in our travels, and I suspect she's on more than one occasion had her brains fucked out by some colonist in our travels. Leigh always has an attitude about her, and we've never been too close, although we share a lot of similar interests and personality traits. She's our biologist, in charge of ensuring our hydroponics systems continue to prosper, training colonists on plant growth and livestock farming, and potentially researching alien lifeforms, although such a thing is unheard of outside of some very basic proto-bacteria found on a few odd worlds in the outer fringes.

She's too busy on her holo-scope browsing some newfangled social media extraweb site to really notice me as I pass. Her tits lightly bounce with each step she takes, her tight shirt nor booty shorts doing nothing to hide her voluptuous body. Where's she going, anyways?

Arriving in the shuttle bay, I find The Arden parked in the back of the hangar. This ship is a little older, but has been retrofitted with basically anything we've asked my father for. It's designed to facilitate lengthy jumps through space while also functioning as a semi-permanent habitat in case we need the extra space or a colony isn't quite ready by the time we arrive. The hangar doors are already open, revealing both the inside of the cargo bay, and my Aunt Danielle.

Danielle is my mother's sister, and she's been tagging along with us for the past few years. She works as our resident doctor, although that career is slowly being weaned out of society considering how reliable and easily produced automated medical equipment is these days. Still, doctors are especially useful on developing worlds, and there's always going to be some new way humans manage to injure or infect themselves.We get along great, even if the other members of my family don't much approve of her ways. She's 36 years old, and has never had children, although not for lack of trying I suspect. Danielle is an even bigger slut than my sister, but is the fun-seeking happy kind instead of the "I want to spite my father" kind. I've always been a favorite of hers, and sometimes her idle flirting seems to blur family lines a bit. I don't even think she means to do it at times.

Aunt Danielle's hair is on the shorter side, her red locks looking great in a tight pony-tail. My aunt is built much like my mother, albeit a bit more on the conservative side in terms of bust. Still, she's much more athletic, sporting a toned tummy and light muscle outlines all around. Being fit doesn't stop her from having at least DD-cupped tits and an ample backside, almost as big as my other two female family members. The biggest difference is how she works it. When she's not in her doctor's uniform, she's wearing a tight dress or other extravagant wear, gathering the attention of husbands and jealous wives alike. She's even wearing heels, and while such a thing would normally get in the way of day-to-day activities, she wears them as comfortably as I wear tennis shoes.

"Hey, my handsome nephew! Haven't seen you in a few days. Are you all ready to go?" she asks in her usual bubbly manner, smiling wide while speaking to me.

"As ready as ever, you?" I reply while making my way into the cargo bay.

"Oh, I'm ready for anything, sweetie. Why don't you go check out your quarters and get ready, I'm waiting on a shipment here." she winks at me as I pass.

I make my way through the hangar bay, past the genetics lab and suit storage, and down the hallway to the elevator. After a very short ride, I'm on the main deck, which conveniently serves as the bridge, living quarters, and the hub for the ships main functions. I head into room #1, my personal quarters. Everything is about how I had left it a few months ago when we arrived here. I sync up my PDB with The Arden, signalling I am ready for the journey.

Anything left to do before takeoff?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)