More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MidbossMan MidbossMan

What is your body type?

Muscular

"I judge you to be healthy and hale. If you were not to be a squire, I admit, you would have made an admirable officer of the law here in Missionaire. Your temperament may leave something to be desired, but at least you have the look of a fighter."

It was odd to be complimented, even indirectly, by Commander Fastner, but you were emboldened to hear it. Yielding to his harsh training and turned you into a rugged sort, full of vigor and muscle. You were comfortable wearing whatever equipment granted to you, fit into armor nicely, and felt up to any physical task.

"... I imagine this will aid you both upon the battlefield and in the bedroom," the commander quipped joylessly. "Oh come now, do not blush like a babe. You are a squire. You are a seed waiting for a saintess. If we cannot talk about your duties openly, how can we expect for you to perform them? Just remember that they aren't all made of muscle, just because they're Geod's chosen. Use a gentle touch when you must."

You nodded, eager for the chance to be rid of his barbs towards his class.

"Next, let us discuss your talents."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)