More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TestSubject57 TestSubject57

What Kind of World Does He Find on the Other Side?

Multi-Breast World

Jason stepped through the portal and found himself seemingly in the same room he'd left back in his Johnsonville. He carefully looked around for anything different. The first thing he noticed was that the lights were off. He flipped the switch in the portal closet and was pleased to see the light did come on. Jason turned the light back off and, closing the door behind him, started towards the basement steps.

At the top of the steps, Jason carefully opened the door. The lights were off up here too. Jason wasn't sure if this was a good sign or not. As he slowly started exploring the house, he found that it wasn't a lived-in building. Whoever had lived here last hadn't left much behind. Really, all that was left was a scattering of furniture that was covered in plastic tarps. Good, Jason thought, that means that I'm not in danger of the portal being discovered, and I can easily get home. Jason finished a quick run through of the house. With no one around, and no indication of what kind of world he'd entered, he left the house.

Since this wasn't his world, Jason's car wasn't sitting in the driveway. Luckily, it wasn't raining here and the sun was out, so he started walking into town. Every so often a car would pass by, but so far, nothing seemed unusual to set this universe apart. If time in this universe ran to the same rate as it did in his, it was a Sunday afternoon here too. And, if this Johnsonville was anything like his Johnsonville, then Jason knew that Sundays were dead with nothing interesting ever happening.

Hoping his cash would work here, Jason stepped up to a coffee stand on the street corner. He stepped to the window and was happy to see the barista was good-looking young woman. As she leaned out the window, he saw what made this world different from his: she had four breasts.

"What can I get you?" she asked.

"Um..." Jason stammered, "...uh."

"What's the matter with you?"

"Um..." Jason caught his breath. "Sorry, I'm from out of town. And I was just caught off guard by your breasts."

"I don't see what your problem is," she replied. "It's not like I'm a mutant or something. I think it's a third of women have four breasts. How many did your mother have?"

"Uh, two. Like everyone else."

"Where are you from?" She looked at Jason like he was from Mars, which he might as well be. "Approximately a third of women have four breasts, another third have six and the rest are divided between having two or three. Everybody knows that. Now, can I get you anything off the menu, or are you just gonna stand there gawking at my chest?"

"Uh, yeah," Jason said sheepishly, "I'll take a blackberry milkshake."

"Awesome," the young woman said, rolling her eyes.

Jason took the shake when she handed it to him, paid in cash, which thankfully wasn't questioned as odd (though he kept the change seperated), and then walked away from the stand before she got any more annoyed. Finding a bench, Jason sat down and took a sip of his shake. It tasted like blackberry, which a good sign. Looking around from behind his shake, he noticed a few people out walking or cycling. The men all seemed normal, but now that he knew what to look for, he could see that most of the women had more than two breasts.

Well, he thought, that's what this world is then. I'm not noticing anything else different from mine. He supposed he could go to a library or find somewhere to browse the internet to see if there was anything else. But on the surface, he suspected he'd found the major difference. Now he just had to decide whether to stay and explore some more, or go back and try another portal.

What Does He Decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)