More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Callum95 Callum95

Who are we following?

Muiko (Blue Oni)

Muiko walks into her office building, sighing as she is late to her meeting yet again as she had spent too much time in the bathroom of the train pounding the ticket master slut. She had fucked her in every position from plain missionary to mating press to up against the bathroom door and even as Muiko washed her hands after being to the toilet. But doing this had made her get off a stop late, much to her displeasure.

She thinks on her morning encounter up the elevator and to the meeting room, until she opens the door, causing the meeting to stall for only a second as people looked at her, realized who she was and that she was late before returning to the discussion at hand. Muiko hadn’t gotten used to being completely normalized by humans as she wasn’t a human but a demonic futa. Yep, Muiko spent around 100 years in hell before she had heard a rhythmic sort of chanting all around her. Suddenly, she had appeared in the basement of a nerdy 18-year-old boy who had demanded her to give him riches, women and a better body to be an alpha in.

Muiko had blue skin similar to those off Avatar and two horns that protruded up from her forehead around a foot. Unlike horns, they didn’t seem to be made of anything hard, and more seemed like their skin. She was petite in her natural form, like most Blue Oni but she had the power to manipulate that if needed. Her breasts are small, around B size but she can change this too. Not that she wants to, she likes them like this. Not too heavy but a good look on her. Her behind was small but jiggled with her every step, by design of course so she could trick someone into lusting for her. Her cock was a beast though, it was usually around 7 inches flaccid, growing into 9 inches solid. But like her other assets, she could change this, so she became a full-fledged girl or became monstrously hung.

Looking back on it, the sound she had heard in hell had been the nerd summoning her and the requests were due to him believing from TV shows and films that it was possible to do that. Never mind the fact that the movies or shows would end with the demon or spirit attacking the one who summoned it. She had quickly shown him that she could use magic to move him or harm him, but hell was a different thing than he thought, and she wasn’t evil. But she did fuck him, making him her first fuck on this planet and she didn’t plan on him being the last.

She was an Blue Oni, one of the three types of demons that have been summoned to earth. The other two being a Green and Red Oni. Over the years since summoning a demon had been discovered, so many people did it with no knowledge on how to make them return that the demon futa number started to rise, leading to a stalemate war and the eventual co-living of two different sentient species on Earth.

She has been on Earth for 5 years now and had this job for 2 years. During that time, she has seen wonders on the earth that the demons in hell would ache to see. The great wall of China, the Grand Canyon and even just a beautiful park all overshadowed anything in hell. She had fit in quick as she had been summoned after people knew about summoning, she had just been summoned by an idiot who thought he was smart.

Anyways, she was thinking on her past too much recently and so decided to sit down at the back of the massive square table that housed all the bickering head of departments of the company she worked for: Harris Orthodontist Dentist Family. She was the head of HR, so she managed all complaints in the building and company. The topic of the meeting wasn’t important to her, she could care less. In her role, these decisions didn’t affect her department much. She just had to maintain the appearance of someone who cares. Plus, she wanted to talk to two other head of departments as well. Linda and Susanne. Linda was the head of accounting & finance and Susanne was the head of marketing & advertising. Muiko could use her magic to influence and gain some extra money or favor with Linda, but she was just so hot as well. Susanne was less helpful but just as stunning.

Linda is a woman of middling age. But her body seems just as firm and young as it was when she was in her 20s. She is known who working out and keeping care of herself. Both for her own health but also in case she can use her own body to gain an advantage in business. She is shrewd and cunning, but loyal if you become her friend. She had jet back hair that sits neatly on her head and some DD breasts that stand firm in her dress. Her behind threatens to tear her dress from its seam as each steps sends jiggles to her fat arse, who had been stared at by everyone in the meeting, mostly by Muiko.

Susanne, on the other hand, looked completely different. She was young, around 23 years old if Muiko remembered the birthday party they had hosted for her a couple of weeks back. She had stunning ginger hair that smoothly floated down to her shoulders, that seemed to go so well with the freckles dotted around her nose. Her breasts were smaller, around a B cup. But still beautiful to look at when she wore any tight clothing. Her behind was small but bubbly, one Muiko had seen jiggle from Instagram reels of her moving in her bikini. She didn’t have to work out to keep her body looking good, it just seemed to be naturally beautiful. She was a bit less experienced and prone to trust people too quick, but she had a firm intellect that understood the new ways of marketing and advertising on social media.

Muiko knew that after this meeting was the only time that both of the ladies were free for an hour. From Muiko’s small interactions, she had gathered that the two ladies only faintly knew each other. But she had suggested to both about an opportunity to get a significant pay raise. A way to make the head of departments roles more interesting and more profitable.

In the meeting, she grabbed Susanne and made her way to Linda before whispering to the two. “You two can meet me at the bar across the street in 10 minutes to discuss our project.” The two ladies nodded, even if they both seemed suspicious. They had a right to be, after all, Blue Oni are known to be rather devious sometimes. Especially since they know that Blue Oni’s magic is the most potent out of the three colors and that the Blue Oni is the most intelligent Oni. But even though, they should analyse this offer to make more money for a person they barely know, their greed for more reputation and more money seems to override common sense. Muiko liked money but she could just make some via magic if she really wanted to. That was too easy.

What does Muiko do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)