More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Heavy Bone Heavy Bone

Who’s the first contestant?

Ms. Carla M. Williams

“... Ms. Carla M. Williams, a mother of 2 children, a boy and a girl. Her husband, Jay Williams passed away last fall due to a car accident, and left a substantial debt to his wife. She is in need of some serious cash fast or run the risk of losing her home and her children! Ms. Williams stand at 5’10”, 168lbs, 36C-27-30, and if rumor are to be believe, only have one prior lover before her husband! Ms. Williams, come on out!”

From behind the curtain on the opposite side of the host, came a modestly beautiful woman of mid-30s. She have shoulder length brown hair that is tie into a bun and hazel eyes. Tonight she is dressed in a long pale-green dress that push her lovely breast up and tight, pink lipstick, and light makeup.

Carla was nervous when she walk out to the catcall and jeering noise the audience was making. Nervous and pissed. She didn’t want to be here at all, but her dead-beat husband die with a $500,000 debt and no insurance. How did he even acquire such a huge debt anyway?! The idiot barely leave the house except to go out and drink with the boys. Or fish and drink.

She could have declared bankruptcy but that means she will lose her son, Mike(6) and daughter, Sarah(4). And she doubt the debt collectors would even accept her claims. Let just say that they are less than friendly and honorable people.

“Hello there, Ms. Williams,” Johnny got up and move to give Carla a hug, “please take a seat.” He said, pointing to the seat next to him. “So, Carla, can I call you Carla? Have you been brief on how this show work?”

“Yes, I’m been inform. I even sign a release form and everything.”

“Good, good! So, you are here because of a debt of $500,000 and you don’t have the money for it right?”

“That is correct.”

“Well, I hope you win it big tonight! Let get to it then, shall we? Ok Carla, please pick the first game you want to play.”

Carla’s first choice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)