More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hookwormspx hookwormspx

Who is it

Mrs. Mirabella Matheson

Annoyed I could hear a certain woman's voice right next to me talking to another student. Mirabella Matheson was her name. Or Mrs. M, as we called her. She was one of the more annoying teacher in the school who was hated by a lot of students and maybe some teachers. She often pulled students at the hallway because she didn't like their clothes, often demeaned students who couldn't answer questions in class and sometimes was found arguing with younger teachers because she didn't agree with their teaching method.

She was 41 years old, 5'7"/171cm tall, had plump, curvy body, quite sizable chest and behind, and visible mom bod. Her short, brown hair was often pulled into a bun. She often wore blouse, skirt, and a pair of pantyhose, just like what she was wearing today. She had nice appearance overall despite her age, although if you had keen sense of smell and stood near her you would notice that the nice perfume she was wearing was an attempt to hide the fact that she often skipped shower before she went to work and sometimes didn't do laundry.

I gazed her for a bit scanning her tight, glossy silk blouse tucked into her pencil skirt before I looked through my bag to get a pen to start and remembered that I had the remote.

There's the remote. Now where should you start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)