More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by hookwormspx hookwormspx

There's the remote. Now where should you start?

A little fun

The idea hit me and I hid the remote behind a book in my lap. Secretly pointing the remote at Mrs. M, I looked at things I could do. At the bottom of the remote stomach and bowels caught my attention when it came up. I gently pushed the up button twice and her expression changed a bit as she shifted uncomfortably on her seat. It was now at two of ten possible levels. I smiled at the ideas in my head.

"Are you okay, ma'am?" asked the girl that was talking to her as she noticed her discomfort.

"I'm okay. So about the homework..." Mrs. M continued the conversation while returning to her usual straight face. I noticed the dark patches of sweat on her underarms. Probably because it was hot outside.

Then I noticed a few more functions in the remote, as well as their description. They are a bit different since they affect.... the user? Hm... strange, I thought this remote can only be used against another person. Let's see....

INVISIBILITY -- turns the user invisible and inaudible to eyes, ears and electronics

DETECTION -- ability to perceive the location of nearby humans

TELEKINESIS -- ability to move and manipulate inanimate objects from a distance

Alright these were basically superpowers. This remote was amazing. What should I do to her next?

What would you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)