More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by KingSagrell KingSagrell

Idbado arrives at the airport and is greeted by Mr.Styiggson and his Family

Mr. Styiggson and his only Son

Mr. Styiggson waited impatiently at the airport for the arrival of his "guest." Damn monkey better hurry up, I have better things to do than wait for some Somalian piece of trash. He paced back and forth in the waiting area, grumbling.

Accompanying Torun was the only family he had left after the passing of his wife, his 18 year old son Christian. His pride and joy, Christian was a model son and excellent student in high school and was preparing for college in the fall. If it was one thing that his father could begrudge him it was his looks and personality. While Torun was thick, short, and fairly masculine, Christian was the opposite. Thin with a tall and long model like body, and fairly feminine of face with long blonde hair, Christian looked every bit the pretty boy. His personality didn't help either, his soft-spoken and non-confrontational nature in sharp contrast to his own father's outspokeness and willingness to fight. Still the girls in the village seemed to flock to him, and though Christian still didn't have a girlfriend, Torun was confident that it was only matter of time before his son would be engaged and ready for children to carry on his proud family's genetic and cultural heritage.

Several minutes after the flight landed, Idbado emerged from the plane and entered the International Terminal, taking in the sights of this new and foreign place. The women in particular caught his eyes, and brought a smile to his face, his mind awash with thoughts of his plans and the future of this land. The women here shall be easy to bred and the tribe will live on. I will also take the "white devils'" land and women for my own the same they did to my people.

It was in the middle of this thought that he got interrupted by an old man, who introduced himself as his new guardian, and introduced him to his "son". To Idbado's eyes the boy in front of him more closely resembled a girl than a boy, devilish smile crept onto his face as a realization entered his mind.

"Come, it's another hour from here to Halsfjord your new home." Torun tried hard to hid his disgust and cynicism beneath his voice.

Fun in the Car with Chris: The beginning of a dark path

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)