More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by KingSagrell KingSagrell

Fun in the Car with Chris: The beginning of a dark path

An Uncomfortable Ride and the beginning of the conquest

Idbado begrudgingly folllowed the rude man out of the terminal, walking beyond his son Chris, whose feminine form he eyed up, much to Chris' embarrassment and discomfort.

Chris had felt intimidated by the much larger and more imposing African since the minute he had laid eyes on him. His father's beliefs and statements also holding sway over his opinions of the boy. However, he put forward a good face, greeting the boy kindly and not saying anything about his odd glances, believing it to be nothing more than misconception on his part.

Arriving at the limousine that would bring them back to Halsfjord, Chris' father took the front seat preferring the company of the Swedish driver to the hour long sight of the African "monkey" he would be housing. That left Chris and Ibado uncomfortably alone in the back seat of the limo together. Putting on a brave face once more, Chris took his seat in the sound-proof back. Idbado with a grin that worried him slightly, entered behind him, and despite all the room sat right next Chris. In this position, the contrast between the two "men" was telling and just as stark as their skin color.

As they departed from the airport, Chris tried his best to be cordial to Idbado, the black boy only nodding his head and grinning before pointing to the front and his ears, "they hear?" his Swedish not good enough to be whole coherent.

"No it's sound-proof, they can't hear," Chris answered curious and nervious as to why the black boy asked. His answer fully apparent when the boy leaned in and kissed him aggressively firing his tongue deep into his mouth, while his big hands began caressing and groping the boy's soft and pale flesh, his hands drifting up his shirt and shorts, while the white boy flailed hopelessly as he was assaulted by the bigger and stronger black man. Withdrawing from the kiss the Ibado looked at the frightened teen with serious eyes, "your mine now! No man, you woman! I take you..." he laughed back into the kiss.

A first time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)