More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by KingSagrell KingSagrell

A first time?

Oral

Chris felt shocked and frightened at the same time, as he futilely fought Idbado's aggressive advances. His skin got goosebumps as Idbado's rough hands roamed their way up his thighs and chest, causing the boy to squirm as Idbado himself on the weaker, more feminine white boy. Despite his best efforts, the African boy was far too strong, too aggressive, too masculine to resist as Chris was easily overpowered. Idbado's hands found Chris' pale but large nipples and his soft and plentiful rear and began manhandle the two areas, Idbado's charcoal hands roughly cupping and caressing Chris' alabaster flesh as boy cried out in vain for help, allowing the black boy to stuff his tongue in the boy's mouth as he kissed him. Chris felt utterly violated and so alone, as black boy took advantage of him, only a few feat away from his father.

As Idbado called him a woman and expressed his ownership of the boy, he began to cry, warm tears began streaming down his face, he wanted to cry out to his father, to god, anyone to save him. But no one was listening. His cries were silent as Idbado roughly kissed him once more before tossing the boy to floor and dropping his pants to reveal his thick ebony cock, a 10inch, rock hard, monster that had been straining to be free. Taking Chris' former seat as if it was a throne, he grabbed the boy by his long blonde hair and pulled him in front of his cock. "You please me, like good woman. Take king in mouth, you hurt, I kill father..." Chris listened with utter horror and shame at the boy's order and his threat. He look at Idbado pleading but the boy only chuckled, before forcing the boy onto his cock, the ebony member entering the boy's tight warm mouth. He controlled Chris as he slid his cock in and out, deeper and deeper. Chris's cries into his cock only made it feel better, the vibrations giving him pleasure. Soon a slowly breaking Chris began voluntarily bobbing on Idbado's cock. The boy had lost some of the luster from his eyes' and his will was crumbling. He took Idbado's cock with the hope of saving his father and himself, not knowing that this was the beginning of the end.

Despite the Chris' lack of skill, Idbado was reaching his climax, more so from the sitatuation than anything else. After all by their arrival, Chris would be removed as competition, his masculinity, hopes of breeding, his genetic future all wiped by his hand. It was the begining of his . The boy grabbed Chris' head and his cock into his throat grunting fiercely as he shot his seed into Chris' stomach. He laughed as his cock withdrew with a pop and the boy began coughing and throwing up some his cum. Grabbing the boy, "Come, time I make you woman, take off clothes..."

The Finishing Blow

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)