More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Which of these guys will tell their tale?

Mr. Gordon

Hello everyone my name is Mr. Alan Gordon, and I am a man with a well fit tone body and one that has a muscular tone as well, for a man that is 54 years old as I am none to have grass around my most private region. I am none to be a nudist, as my wife Jennifer on the other hand who is 42 has a sexy body rocking a sexy garden of a bush between her legs, D cup breast and a banging hour glass figure that gets me erect everytime we made love. I have been married to her for 39 years as both of us have two daughters. My two daughters 28 year old Ingrid and 19 year Keasha have already see (me) their dad naked plenty of times as well as their mother my wife as they have seen her bush and breast as well eversince they were young girls, asking her, 'why she and I grew fur in that groin region?,' as we explained it to them. I love nudity a lot as I find it to be a way of being free in my own skin as a man that's retired police officer. I would walk freely as I never mind my wife, daughters and their female friends seeing me naked as I am open to them looking at my genitalia as the question: why I never shaved the man bush down in that region?, as they seen me hairy down there looking like a wild life safari, while calling me Tazan.

The problem that I really have is when I have to answer the door to 27 yr old Zayne, Ingrids gay friend and the boyfriend of Jack Wendell. Speaking on this young man Zayne, everytime he came to the house, I would look into the keyhole and see him, I either put on a robe, or if I'm naked I would cover my hairy Johnson and balls from the view of his eyes. All the time he comes by the house when I'm naked his eyes would have a habbit of staring down there as they are lazor focus to what I have hiding behind my hands, for the main thing he sees is my man bush knowing damn well that he want to see the big foot long manhood and balls between my legs as the private part of my body that he has seen, and enjoys and loves seeing and that is my bare buttocks, for that is the main part of my body he couldn't keep is eyes off of. There was a way that I'm embarrassed of him seeing my dick and most likely naked, for it was creepy for him a gay homo to see my pub hairs and family jewels, but some way are some how just like my wife, my two daughter and their girlfriends Cassidy and Scarlet he evenually sees my big hairy manhood and balls as he would never want me wearing any clothing, or make me strip.

How is Zayne able to see Mr. Gordon's genitalia?, and who see Mr. Gordon naked

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)