More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vestra Vestra

Life choices are hard what to do.

MouseyBrown Hair

She wasn’t much as far as women goes, but she was very interested in me. But then I also wasn’t massive amount of man like the big guys at the pub. Slender, but I was quick, very quick. Who needs to be a hulking guy when I can get in the first strike and dodge blades and arrows.

She always talked to me, and I always nodded but moved on. She was in the barn at the butter churn both hands on the wooden rod that went into the butter churn pumping it up and down churning the milk to make butter. Up and down, up and down, humming to her self. As I said she wasn’t wide in the hips, and her bosom was almost non existent. She was no bar maid. He cloths draped on her hiding any features she did have. I watched as she moved that wooden rod up and down in that rhythmic motion. Her body going up and down a little with her arm motion.

I was indeed a lonely man, and she, as far as I knew had no one as well. I wondered what it would be like, even though she wasn’t my hearts desire. She suddenly stopped. “Oh my, I didn’t see you there” she saw me watching her. “Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you.”

She smiled. “Oh you didn’t”. She always would flirt with me, making suggestive talk as I feigned a smile at her and walked on. “I was just churning the butter. Perhaps you would like to churn with me” for the first time I looked in her cinimon brown eyes. It was a look I had seen in the eyes of the maids wanting to spend time with the hero’s at the pub, one of longing. I slowly walked up to her nervous. Killing hobgoblins, rat men, wolves was easy for me. She let go of the rod and turned towards me with a very warm smile and for the first time instead of that almost whiny voice, she said smoothly, softly and warmly. “Oh John, perhaps a milking is in order”

My heart raced, I was a veteran of fighting, but at 20 years of age, I had never been with a woman before. Her warm smile and half curtsy even I knew what she wanted as she reached for my hand..

She grabs your hand..

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)