More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Vestra Vestra

She grabs your hand..

Get Back to Work..

Though the fire is starting to burn deep inside of you, you manage to get control of your desires, after all she doesn’t have that breeding build, perhaps a bit slender. You pull your hand out of hers. Of course she wants you. She would be hard pressed to get anyone.

“What are you doing? Arn’t You supposed to be churning the butter for the run into town?” You look at her questioningly.

She gives you a warm smile, perhaps a little too warm. “Oh John, there is time for that, I was thinking of perhaps a bit of churning between us as well would help me work better.”

“Between us? For the sake of the gods woman, what would give you that idea?”

She went from hot and bothered to a bit cooled off and perhaps a bit surprised. “Well, I thought that, uhm, the way you were looking at me, I mean after all your the cat and I’m the mouse.”

She was referring to the constant teasing I would get from the others. They called her the mouse. Small petite little thing, and I was scrawny but fast, small they called me the Tom cat, agile, but not quite big enough to rate a Wolf. At first I took offense to being called the ally cat. But watching some of the cats on the farm. They were very effective hunters in taking down mice and rats. At least they didn’t call me a rat or anything. They always teased me about catching my mouse. She was very open about her desires towards me, and the others teased me merciless about it. They knew it bothered me.

I was constantly defending myself against the accusations. “So you going to go catch your mouse tonight?” They would say laughing at the bar when I tried to score one of the bar maids. Even the bar maids would say things like. “Do I look like a mouse to you?! Why don’t you go back to the barn and find your mouse and leave me alone.”

Here I stood, the mouse trying to catch me. I didn’t even know her actual name, all I knew her by was mouse.

She placed her hand up on her chest and pushed her blouse against her hart in the center. “I would never turn you away John.” And as she did that I noticed she did in fact have breasts, not large ones, but when she did that the cloth hugged her form to show she did have something there.

She is a woman after all..

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)