More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Vestra Vestra

She grabs your hand..

let her lead you to the clean stall..

With your hand in hers, she giggles slightly and leads you to the back of the massive barn in the clean stall where there was a huge pile of clean hay and straw. She pulls you halfway into the pile and falls backwards with you falling on top of her, she leaned up and plants her surprisingly soft and warm lips on yours. She nibbles on your lips and pushes against you as if she was a demon and was starving to consume your soul. Her chest pressed against yours and even though there was layers of fabric between the two of you you could easily feel her breast pressed against your chest. She was a woman after all.

This aroused you to full hardness instantly as she continued to kiss you deeply and passionately. She reached for your belt buckle and before you could grab her hand it was lose and your belt flayed open. Your pants were loose fitting hence the need for the belt and she pushed your pants down exposing your underwear you tried to pull your pants back up, but in her aggressiveness she grabbed your arm and stopped you. She said in a warm half whisper that could have melted the snows of winter. “Shhh, relax honey, I’ll take care of you like no other woman can.” And she planted those warm soft lips against yours and sent tingles through your body when her tongue started rubbing against yours.

Your ass was suddenly exposed to the cool air of the barn and the front of her skirt was suddenly flipped up. Your throbbing cock in her warm hand. Though it was not the softest of hands, one that did much manual chores. The sudden silky soft and slippery pussy that your cock slid into was beyond amazing in sensation. Her legs raised up and the locked around your waist. As her hands gripped your ass cheeks firmly and pulled you into her.

As your hard cock sank deeply into her now drenched pussy she hesitated as your pelvis was mashed against hers. You looked her in the eyes and there was hunger flashing from them. “Time for me to milk my bull.” Her half throaty whisper was one of lust, complete and total lust.

She pulled at my ass to have me pull out, and as I did the sensation of her tight pussy gliding around my cock made me moan slightly. “Oh baby that’s it” she whispered and when I was half pulled out she pulled me back into her. The plung into her seemed more intense and pleasurable then when I first entered her.

She rocked her head back slightly with a high pitched “oh” then as our pelvis’s pressed against each other she looked back into my eyes and said, “that’s it, now take me, I’m your woman, take me”

Nature took over and my hips started to thrust, every time I half pulled out and re-entered to full depth I grunted softly as did she. The sensation was utterly amazing. Thought I masturbated thinking of the bar maids, this was completely different, this was utterly amazing, the sensation was so intense around my cock. Each thrust made tingles that shot deep into my balls and butterflies in my stomach, tingling through my spine.

My first time with a woman, her hands gripped my ass firmly as she guided me to go faster, and I did. The faster I went the more intense the sensation was on my cock. I sped up more because it felt so good to go faster and then my body got intensely euphoric, and my climax i could tell was going to be soon, i couldn’t stop. one that was so much more intense then when I masturbated. She said to me, “say my name” i was beside myself. I couldn’t stop thrusting, the sensation taking me over, i didn’t know her name, i simply grunted. She said. “My name is Shar. Say it.” I had seemingly started to thrust in her when i started to climax and explode, “Say my name honey, say it!” I was out of my mind and grunted out “Shar.” As my climax exploded, i repeated it as i couldn’t think I was exploding deep inside of her grunting out “Shar, Shar” and she reached up and covered my mouth as I couldn’t control the volume of myself. And with her other hand she guided my face so we were looking in each other’s eyes as I continued to explode inside of her saying her name as she muffled my mouth.

My climax seemed like a long time to me and I felt like I had given her a huge amount of my semen then I collapsed on her.

She chuckled. “Oh my love, the women say the faster the men cum, the more you know they wanted you.”

I was gasping for air. It was much faster then when I masturbated that was for sure, she continued. “Now I know you really wanted me.” Her legs still wrapped around my waist and her arms held me tight against her as I recovered and was able to think again.

My still hard cock was tingling and throbbing inside of her. The sensation was utterly intense. As I said.”by the gods that was so amazing.” She held me tight and I could feel her warm breath against my ear as she said “oh honey, you can have me every night now, I’ll make you happy, your woman will make you very happy.”

All I could say was, “Oh Shar, by the gods, I would like that.”

One of the foreman’s voice belted out behind us. “Damn the gods boy! What the hell do you think your doing?!”

I rolled off, mid section exposed and she managed to flatten down her skirt before I was finished rolling off of her so she was not exposed at all.

It was Will. He teased me mercilessly during chow in the men’s common room.

He started laughing. “Well it seems the Cat finally caught his mouse!” And he laughed as he started to walk away then he spoke without looking back, “Damn boy, what took you so long?” As he continued to laugh. He stopped and then looked back at me. And held his finger up as if remembering something important.

“So, this means you will be losing your quarters.” As he walked back towards me. Was I fired?

I was stunned as I glanced over at Shar.

“You’ll have to move in with mouse now.” Our quarters were small sheds, enough room for a bed and a chamberpot. That and a dresser.

I said “Shar.” He said “what?”

I repeated my self. “Her name is Shar, not mouse.”

He chuckled, “whatever cat” we can hire another farm hand now.” He turned and kept chuckling to himself.

It was common practice that when two farm hands got involved the man moved in with the female. Which opened another room up for another farm hand. This keeps the male compliant because if she kicks him out, he has no place to go, and looses his job.

Will stopped, then Barked out another order. “Cat go get your things and put in in Mouse’s house.” He glanced at Shar, “Mouse, get that order of butter ready for delivery!”

Both of us absentmindedly said “Yes sir.”

We glanced at each other and she had the biggest grin I had ever seen. She practically leapt onto me in a big embrace. The afterglow was strong and she looked to see Will had left the barn. She put her finger on my lips as she started to mount me and lifting her skirt up.

She wants more..

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)