More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Vestra Vestra

She wants more..

No, the Forman will be back..

She was climbing on me like a woman possessed. She wanted more of my seed in her, but my mind cleared enough to know Will would be back to crack the whip on us if we wern’t Working when he came back.

I half pushed her off, as she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me into her so she could kiss me more. “Oh John, I need you, make love to me again.”

I smiled at her, she was indeed a hungry woman, and one that made me feel like a true man. “Shar..” her name burnt into my memory now. “We will have all night, if we don’t get started on our work, The Forman will have our hides. Besides I sleep with you in your quarters now.

She smiled bright and warmly. “I’ll have you every night now” her hot husky tone made my toes tingle with the thought. “As I will you.” I couldn’t wait to start pounding that pussy of hers. It felt so amazing.

We stood up, she simply brushed her skirt off and she was ready, I had to do a bit more to get myself arranged.

She grabbed my hand to lead me out of the stall. She spun to face me and pressed my hand against her breast. The soft tender feel of her Brest in my palm made me sigh slightly. She kissed me then whispered. “Tonight while your in me I want you to have this in your mouth”

My knees almost buckled. “Oh gods” she was half crazed with lust, and now So was I. She led me out of the stall hand in warm hand as another farm hand glanced over seeing us holding hands. At that point I didn’t care as I was still half dazed.

We walked up to the butter churn and she knew we were being watched as she deeply kissed me moving her tongue on mine. Then let me loose and smiled singing a farmers tune as she churned the milk to make butter.

As I walked out of the barn it struck me, she was the predator not me. Perhaps I was the mouse in this relationship. I had to get the cart ready to go to town. It was my job to drive the team and supplies to town.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)