More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11341 11341

Character select.

Mountain Girl

It's another bright sunny day in Acropolis City as people are casually enjoying the weather as they go on with their daily routines. Highways are packed with cars trying to get to work on time, buses and subways are packed with people that prefer to take public transportation. The healthier ones walk along the sidewalks or take their bike, getting in some exercise as well as fresh air to freshen up more in the morning. For students though, it's just like any other school day. Students are walking everywhere through campus as they make their way to their classes. Here we follow Kristy Wang, an university girl in her final year of studies as she holds her books against her 32C cup breasts that are stretching over her tight white blouse. She stands at 5'4 with long straight black hair that stops just above her ass. She also has on a black and red plaid skirt that that fits nicely around her 26" waist and 32" hip. That goes without saying she has quite the flat and toned stomach as well.

What people don't know about her though, is that she's the newest heroine to join the League of Propriety. When dawning her purple and white skintight bodysuit and matching purple domino mask to hide her identity, she goes by the name of "Mountain Girl". She has the usual superhuman strength and durability along with flexibility and agility but that's pretty much it. While she might not be able to fly or shoot any lasers or have fancy gadgets, her special power is something villains and villainessess must be aware of. She has the ability to grow in size to the height of a skyscraper. In her giant form, her superhuman abilities are increased hundred fold, minus the agility but still quite nimble, hence why she has her name. Her suit is made of a special kind of spandex that stretches along with her when she grows so she doesn't have to bare the embarrassment of ripping her clothes every time she decides to transform. With such strength and power, comes with a lot of responsibilities. Seeing as how she can only be either in her normal form or giant form, she must choose a careful location to transform. Using her powers in a small and cramping area could cause a lot of damage to her surroundings as well as hurting innocent bystanders. Another way to hold back her transformation powers is through binding her or having her encased in something.

Having made her debut two weeks, she's caused quite the impact already, stopping many robberies just by transforming and making the criminal's knees weak. Being such a big size attracts quite the attention as well. She's making headlines all over the internet and magazine covers, even getting offers for photoshoots and commercials. The fame gets into her head once in a while, making her quite cocky at times but the end of the line is, she always remembers that justice comes first and the safety of the citizens in Acropolis City is her main priority.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)