More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 11341 11341

What's next?

Issue #1: They Came from Outerspace

The clock keeps ticking away in the big lecture hall of Acropolis University with the professor speaking at a very slow and monotone pace off the slides of the powerpoint that's on the projector. Professors like these are the worst. Boring, unmotivated to teach, couldn't give a rat's ass about the future of his students. This easily reflects with the mood of the class. More than half are slumped into their chairs, eyes barely opened, resting against their palms or forearms taking a nap. The heroine we're following Kristy, you, is no different. You're resting your head against your crossed arms, sleeping on your desk near the middle of the lecture hall as your best friend Layla sits beside you, looking over a bit concerned. She's slightly taller than you standing at 5'7 with long straight black hair that goes all the way down past her small perky ass. Her bust size is smaller than your's though, being a cup size of 34B. She's rather skinny and with her height it really shows. She's more of the serious and studious type while she doesn't mind out go once in a while as well. She compliments your rather messy and klutzy personality so that's probably why you both get along so well together. You're practically snoring at this point with a bit of drool falling out of your mouth. How ladylike of you.

The clock strikes 5 in the afternoon as the students that were still awake start frantically packing up their belongings and rushing out of the room. "Hey! Hey hey! Kristy wake up! Class is done" Layla starts pushing against your arms to which you don't react to until she flicks you on the temple of your head.

"Ow! That hurt, what was that for?" you quickly sit back up straight, rubbing the side of your head. You quickly look around and see that people are starting to leave as you realize class is over. You stretch your arms out, yawning in the process as you rub your eyes.

"Jeez, what happened to you for these past few weeks? You're always so tired now and we never chill at night anymore." Layla says with a worried expression on her face. "Are you sick or something?"

"Uhhh... ya... that's it! It's also that I'm not sleeping well at all. With all those villains and criminals walking around everywhere how could anyone sleep at night peacefully?" you answer her back.

"Oh c'mon really? Who cares about all that stuff, we have the most superheros and heroines in our city. We're literally in the safest hands here. There's always new ones popping out everyday! Haven't you seen Nightingale in action? Does she kick some serious ass. She's going to make it up the rankings for sure one day. And that new girl too! Mountain Girl! I haven't seen anyone stop criminals so quickly and easily before. It's like she doesn't even have to do anything at all!" she goes on a rant, being an avid follower and fan of the League of Propriety.

"Ya ya, I heard you the first time. I just hope she doesn't step on us one day by accident." you chuckle out. Inside of your mind you're laughing. Of course she's never going to step on us, ESPECIALLY you, because... you're Mountain Girl! You don't know how or when you figured out you had this power but for as long as you could remember, you would have dreams of being able to change into a giant and get this strange feeling inside of your body. On your 18th birthday, you decided to go to the League of Propriety alone to get a scan on your body to confirm if your assumptions were true. And what did you know, the results came back positive. You had the makings to become a superheroine. Under the careful and watchful eyes and mentor-ship of a few selected members and personnel, you had undergone training to control your superhuman strength and powers, learning hand to hand combat as well. You've already trained in judo since you were very young and learning how to strike upped your fighting capabilities even more. Throughout countless testing and designs, they were able to create an outfit for you out of stretchy spandex that would grow to accommodate for your size as well as allow you to move freely. Of course, while growing in their underground training facility, accidents and failures happened more often than not, giving your mentors a full view of your naked body every time something went wrong. They considered calling you the 'Full Moon' instead but you quickly dismissed that name and came up with your own. After finally completing your training course over the next few years, you made your debut two weeks ago, stopping a number of crimes just by showing up and growing. You were immediately given a C-rank due to the quickness and success rate of your missions, making you skyrocket up the popularity charts. You knew it came with a price as you could feel the lustful stares of the citizens below you, getting the perfect angle to see your ass filling out your skintight costume. Your costume didn't show much skin, actually it didn't show any at all, other than the parts of your face which you cover up with a domino mask to protect your secret identity. But with it being so skintight, it doesn't leave much to the imagination as all your perfect curves are clearly defined and shown. Search the internet and you can already find fan pages dedicated for pictures of your giant ass, taken from the phones of civilians.

You sit there, chin resting on your palm as you daydream about your origin story sighing. "Hellooooo Earth to Kristy, let's get out of here already, I'm starving." Layla flicks your temple again, bringing to back to the world. "Ow! You got to stop doing that!" you giggle as you grab your stuff and make your way out of the lecture hall with your best friend, heading to the nearby burger joint where all the students go to.

Meanwhile...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)