More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by paulthemazing paulthemazing

Who Found The Rulebook?

Motohama (Highschool DxD)

A/N: This Takes Place Before Asia Was in town. Also what was said at the beginning of the story bout Motohama able get girls is his delusion saying it. This is also College Highschool meaning everyone is 18+.

Motohama was a regular human male high schooler. He was also one of the Perverted Trio, but unlike Issei and Matsuda he actually can get girls. The only reason he doesn't is cause he wants a harem with his bros. That all changed when Issei started getting harem with him so when he got this book he decided to not tell either of them. He saw a few old Rules written in it.

Old Rule: Owner of this books can only be Shinya.

Old Rule: Owner of this book is immortal and can't die by anything.

Old Rule: Owner of this book can write in the book without a writing utensil just need to think of what he wants in the book.

Old Rule: The Book is invisible to all but owner unless owner says.

Old Rule: The book can be written in even if the reader is 400 Light Years away.

As he reads them he gets excited and ideas poor in.

New Rule: Girls in owners School will not wear bras or panties and will wear shorter skirts and tie their shirts into tank top.

He was getting excited to see if it works but he had an idea.

New Rule: Motohama Shinya will gain an undetectable power that the strongest beings would beg for.

He then felt himself gain powers of a god. (Fyi he has powers but the powers to do what book can do he doesn't have). He want to test his powers out so he goes to a junkyard few streets down. He shoots bolt of pure energy at a sign and it disintegrate. He then got few more ideas that came to mind.

New Rule: Owners Cock can change in size to his will.

New Rule: Owners Balls are filled with fertil Sperm and can cum gallons of cum and never be empty.

New Rule: Owner Has a second dick that can also change size at his will.

New Rule: Owner can decide if he wants the woman he fucks get pregnant and the woman he fuck will become fertile when he wants.

New Rule: Issei Hyoudou is in love with Yumi Kiba secretly they are Gay for eachother.

New Rule: All Girls Master Claims are Bisexual.

He wrote down he was quite happy and at his will made both dicks 12 inches. "Now let's see what tomorrow has in-store" he said with evil grin.

What happened the next day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)