More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CuriouslyWatching CuriouslyWatching

What type of opportunity does Harry experience with witches?

Mother’s Dalliance

With Voldemort dead, and his father passed away it was up to Harry's mother and godfather to raise him, resulting in a studious but mischievous wizard he was. Harry loved to study magic and often put it to use in pranking his godfather and friends, but this summer before his seven year, he was trying to learn more about Dark Magic.

Good thing for Harry, he was given pretty much free reign of his godfather's house and library. Currently Harry was sneaking back into the Potter household, after absconding with some Dark Magic books from the Black Library, one of the largest collections of Dark Magic books in all of England.

Using the floo and hiding under his invisibility cloak, Harry wanted to sneak back home so that he could bring the Dark Magic book to his room, so that he could study them later.

As he was sneaking towards the stairs, which happened to be located near the kitchen, Harry happened to see his mom bend over in front of the oven to grab a tray on the bottom rack, which caused her skirt to shift up showing off her red panties.

Hastily, but still stealthily sneaking upstairs with a hardening cock, Harry remembered something he read earlier in one of the books, while picking it out of the library's number of dark tomes.

Making his way up to his room, Harry cast a silencing charm on his door to make sure it didn't make any sound and alert his mom to the fact that he was home yet. Once he closed his door, he was able to go through the books until he found the cover he remembered belonging to the spell he thought he remembered.

Rapidly searching for what he previously overlooked, Harry found the spell he was thinking of.

.

*Inspired by Villain of the Void*

What Dark Magic spell did Harry find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)